Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I absolutely agree with you on this. However, this does not absolve the US's responsibility to stop injustice abroad. It is what it is. The US is in a unique position in it's ability to project power abroad. When it does it badly, I criticize it. When it does well, I applaud it. But make no mistake, I recognize the beast for what it is and I recognize an even worse beast when I see one.

I guess so.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I absolutely agree with you on this. However, this does not absolve the US's responsibility to stop injustice abroad. It is what it is. The US is in a unique position in it's ability to project power abroad. When it does it badly, I criticize it. When it does well, I applaud it. But make no mistake, I recognize the beast for what it is and I recognize an even worse beast when I see one.
:laff::laff::laff:

The US only cares about it's own interests they are not the morality police.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Fix the damn crumbling country and our infrastructure with all that money instead. Let these people fight their own wars. Always got our nose in other peoples business. 1200 dollar stimulus but for them send 44 billion dollars. It’s a complete joke.
That Military industrial complex.

De
This country lives for spending money on war.

That is the one thing that can't change.

First president that decides we spend too much on war is the first to be whacked since jfk.

Don't question where the money comes from either :mjlit:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They should just blow his noodles out if he's the problem. Maybe that will solve everything :manny:

It's been bad for going on 3 years now, The Pandemic did a number on the entire world and it's still going. People actually think things are gonna get better because of all of this are in La La land. I read somewhere this is to prop up the economy or something but who knows. I got bigger stuff to worry about then this. Food prices are high, rent eventually will go up too, These politicians ain't for the average folks so screw them all.
Putin deserves to get his shyt pushed in for fukking up the order.

It was about as close to harmony as you can get after a pandemic and then that a$$hole decides to launch a fukking war..

dikkhead did t even inspect the status of his armed forces before doing so either.

He needs to pay.

Leave office or submit......only options we should give him.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ok. Before you go. Answer the question:

Would Russia stop at Ukraine?
Not the breh you're asking but Russia will stop at NATO borders, that's for sure otherwise they would have attacked the Baltics already.
What do you have in mind ? Moldova ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wow these people are really into conspiracies and imperialism

It's really jarring seeing how unhinged and out of touch they are with the world
That’s honestly why the US is so unique. It’s basically one of the newer countries and can invent its own legend and backstory and lore. These older European countries are just warring tribes of people stacked on top of each other for the same land and territory, and never had the chance to truly expand beyond their borders. That’s why they’re so chronically mad and trying to invent legacy reasons for their Inevitable conflict with one another.