Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus How you feel about this since you just negged me for what i said. You love Ukraine that much? You guys don't know what you supporting.

I can get called a monkey just about anywhere on earth including right here in the good 'ol US of A, so miss me with this shyt. Russian aggression and expansion through invasion is ideologically intolerable in the 21st century. We have been through this already and it is not good. If this does turn into a legit World War, Russia is not going to win. And make no mistake about it when the history is written, Putin is gonna be baby Hitler status. Russia is gonna be super fukked. Russia gonna be a giant NATO base.

:umad:

Daps
@Orbital-Fetus How you feel about this since you just negged me for what i said. You love Ukraine that much? You guys don't know what you supporting.

Dap, undap, neg, shut the fukk up, stupid. We all know racists are everywhere, and that fact doesn't invalidate geopolitics itself.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can get called a monkey just about anywhere on earth including right here in the good 'ol US of A, so miss me with this shyt. Russian aggression and expansion through invasion is ideologically intolerable in the 21st century. We have been through this already and it is not good. If this does turn into a legit World War, Russia is not going to win. And make no mistake about it when the history is written, Putin is gonna be baby Hitler status. Russia is gonna be super fukked. Russia gonna be a giant NATO base.

Dap, undap, neg, shut the fukk up, stupid. We all know racists are everywhere, and that fact doesn't invalidate geopolitics itself.
Lol at him thinking he was bringing bombshells.

:pachaha:

Ineffective like Russian conscription

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You know this has been discussed in the thread already right?

I don't follow this thread.

Has this clown Zelensky ever denounce racism or not? If not than that's a problem.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You’re playing the alt/rights favorite hits in here

:russ:

Who hurt you?
the aid from america is much too effective. before the pootin stans were all russia fukk yeah ... all that shyt you're trying to do can't stop pootin the gawd. now that he's getting his shyt pushed in (although in his case that's a good thing for him) ... it's why are you helping them damn it.

fwiw, i think if biden could exchange weapons america want to replace anyway with some kind of free health care vouchers or college tuition vouchers he would. sadly it has limited value in the real world outside of conditions like these.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
the aid from america is much too effective. before the pootin stans were all russia fukk yeah ... all that shyt you're trying to do can't stop pootin the gawd. now that he's getting his shyt pushed in (although in his case that's a good thing for him) ... it's why are you helping them damn it.

fwiw, i think if biden could exchange weapons america want to replace anyway with some kind of free health care vouchers or college tuition vouchers he would. sadly it has limited value in the real world outside of conditions like these.

Those MAGA fakkits were always going to cry about something

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You’re playing the alt/rights favorite hits in here

:russ:

Who hurt you?
Ain't nothing Alt right about me, i hate Republicans. I'm also not a fan of what's going on with this current administration cause they are doing horribly too. If people can't take criticism from both of these parties who don't really give a shyt about people then so be it.