Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Germany only cares about oil /energy prices

So would any country. Look how America has reacted to a couple points bump in inflation, ready to throw Biden's ass out the white house, imagine Biden asking the people to withstand a 2-3x bump in their heating bill for solidarity with Ukraine. :usure:

Americans really have no standing to speak down on Germany or any other European country hesitant about sanctions because America has the least skin in the game.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Authoritarianism not communism .

Can't be mislabeling this sort of stuff.

Authoritarianism is the great evil of our time. We are fighting it in the right wing if this country
Breh if this was about Authoritarianism, he never makes this move. This is why many experts thought this was a bluff because Putin cuts off his nose to spite his face.

He's been running an Authoritarian government for 20 years and no one gave a fukk. Invading Ukriane is a restoration of Soviet territory and principles.... and now everyone gives a fukk.

Do y'all really not get what's coming?? Lmao

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude must be assassinated ASAP. He is the most dangerous man on Earth. You guys need to grasp he has hit the button for the official restoration of communism and The Cold War.

This can not be stated enough -- Putin has earmarked himself next to the likes of Hitler in one day.

Putin is no communist but I agree with everything else. He is a crony capitalist that wants to restore the glory days of USSR without the communism

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Since Russia's Rubel and Stocks are crashing from this. I wonder what long-term damage Putin is going to be doing to his own country, along with reparations from this shyt. Surely this is just short term stuff, but this is some serious shyt he is doing, and there is always a bounce back from these actions.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This dude must be assassinated ASAP. He is the most dangerous man on Earth. You guys need to grasp he has hit the button for the official restoration of communism and The Cold War.

This can not be stated enough -- Putin has earmarked himself next to the likes of Hitler in one day.
You are a genuinely hysterical lunatic who got some Call of Duty fantasy. :heh:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Putin is no communist but I agree with everything else. He is a crony capitalist that wants to restore the glory days of USSR without the communism
I get why you all don't think it's communism on the surface, but Russia will have no choice but to refer back to Soviet principals bc they're cut off from the rest of the world. They have no other choice.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s funny as shyt seeing people not even realize their Cold War indoctrination. So basically the USSR is the only time Russia has ever been expansionist? :skip: Ukraine was only a part of Russia during the Soviet era? :skip: and Putin, an ultra wealthy man surrounded by an ultra wealthy crony capitalist oligarchy, is a closeted Communist? :skip:

Daps
At some point, I expect to hear some Ukrainian voices expressing displeasure with their government. The Ukrainian people simply were not prepared for this.

True, the US and NATO has been ringing the alarm, but their own president and government were telling them as recently as last week that it wasn't going to happen.

I understand not wanting to cause panic, but come on, man. There are a lot of civilians that don't know WHAT to do right now. Women, children, with nowhere to go, no supplies, nothing.

This is bad.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Breh if this was about Authoritarianism, he never makes this move. This is why many experts thought this was a bluff because Putin cuts off his nose to spite his face.

He's been running an Authoritarian government for 20 years and no one gave a fukk. Invading Ukriane is a restoration of Soviet territory and principles.... and now everyone gives a fukk.

Do y'all really not get what's coming?? Lmao

Y'all are stuck on Soviet this and USSR that. The man legit just spent an hour describing the Soviet era as a mistake and a betrayal to the Russian people :dwillhuh:

He does not consider the USSR the glory days. He considers the Russian Empire the glory days. I don't know why that's hard to come to terms with.

This is a re-establishment of pre-Soviet Russia. The Soviets literally gave away the places he is taking back.

He's not a communist.
He's not a USSR rose-tinted nostalgisr.

He's the anti-thesis of both.

Starski

Superstar
Daps

Geopolitics and environmentalism clashing directly. German Greens are anti-nuclear energy and helped shut down their nuclear production capabilities. Ensured biggest economy in Western Europe cannot disassociate itself from Russia, no matter what they do.

Everyone got a plan until their punched in the face :troll: