Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I seriously don't understand why people who think this dude who has hoarded an insane amount of personal wealth, is a right wing zealot, and rolls with a gang of cold blooded capitalists has any interest in spreading communism :why:

Especially after his statements the other day where he basically described the communist era as a betrayal and flippantly dissed the leaders.

Putin is not a communist and this isn't a USSR revival. That's a lazy take that ignores all the information that's shouting at you.

Dude has a hard on for the Romanovs not the Bolsheviks.
Lol ... you serious?? :russ: Dude is bombing cities within miles of NATO countries and you think this is about hanging with rich people????

This is shot across of the bow of democracy everywhere. Smarten up man :snoop:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Lol ... you serious?? :russ: Dude is bombing cities within miles of NATO countries and you think this is about hanging with rich people????

This is shot across of the bow of democracy everywhere. Smarten up man :snoop:
Shot across the bow of democracy =/= communism. This has NOTHING to do with communism.

Putin is in no way shape or form a communism. And he is not a USSR revivalist.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I love how all the “Putin has a reason to be upset” comments have vanished into thin air :wow:
Some of the wildest shyt I seen on here. Supposed to be higher learning and we got nikkas talking bout nuance and seeing putins point of view as he blowing shyt up and got people huddling underground.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I seriously don't understand why people who think this dude who has hoarded an insane amount of personal wealth, is a right wing zealot, and rolls with a gang of cold blooded capitalists has any interest in spreading communism :why:

Especially after his statements the other day where he basically described the communist era as a betrayal and flippantly dissed the leaders.

Putin is not a communist and this isn't a USSR revival. That's a lazy take that ignores all the information that's shouting at you.

Dude has a hard on for the Romanovs not the Bolsheviks.
Some of the wildest shyt I seen on here. Supposed to be higher learning and we got nikkas talking bout nuance and seeing putins point of view as he blowing shyt up and got people huddling underground.

The right wing in this country has a hard on for Russia as it represents the bastion of white supremacy. Even if he kills other whites

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Shot across the bow of democracy =/= communism. This has NOTHING to do with communism.

Putin is in no way shape or form a communism. And he is not a USSR revivalist.

Between that and the idiots not seeing the difference between understanding the causes vs flat out justifying shyt this thread isn’t much better than the bullshyt in TLR.