Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Superstar
Daps
Ppl do low iq things when desperate. I'm very curious to know what the investigation yields.

Shouldn’t take long With as many listening birds up, satellites, and radars pointed in that very direction. I know the three places Russia has been launching the KH cm’s from has been Russia itself (launched from the air), Belarus (also launched from air), and the Black Sea fleet. My money is on them being launched from Belarus.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Shouldn’t take long With as many listening birds up, satellites, and radars pointed in that very direction. I know the three places Russia has been launching the KH cm’s from has been Russia itself (launched from the air), Belarus (also launched from air), and the Black Sea fleet. My money is on them being launched from Belarus.

I didn't even consider that. :ohlawd:

That would make the situation even stupider. :banderas:

Daps
they just took Kherson and 50%+ of what Russia captured since invading. you're being ridiculous

Why is Biden saying it wasn't Russia? He didn't even say "it could be Russia". He said there's evidence that it was NOT Russia.

What do you think he's saying with that statement?

Daps

I agree. And it's obvious that US intelligence knows where it came from, because they stepped back regarding the russia accusations very quickly. Like I told breh above, Biden was very particular when he said he's pretty sure it was not Russia.

That doesn't demonize Ukraine if thats what people are thinking. It could have been an accident on Ukraine's part. It could have been a rogue Ukrainian. Hell, maybe Poland bombed themselves cause they want to go to war :pachaha:

I don't know. All im saying is the way Biden responded, makes it clear it wasn't Russia. I don't think he makes the statement he did if a) it was Russia and b) if he didn't know where the missle originated.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Belarus can't be that stupid, can they? :martin:

They have been a launching pad for Russia from the Jump. I'm sure that Russia has free reign so far as launching missiles from their soil and it's possible that one just happened to hit NATO soil? Belarus left holding the bag because the attack came from their soil? Lukashenko done goofed if this is the case. But who knows? Time will tell, just an interesting theory put out by @987654321

Superstar
Daps
Belarus can't be that stupid, can they? :martin:

Belarusians, not so much. Their leader though,
:whew:
Lukashenko is very Putin friendly. His people got fed up with his bullshyt and revolted. Russia’s army moved in and beat them back down. Putin’s the only reason he’s alive so he’s allowed them to use Belarus as a staging point for the invasion, launch pad for indirect fire, storage, and they’ve taken a very large chunk of Belarus’ tanks, ammo, and weapons to use in Ukraine.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Belarusians, not so much. Their leader though,
:whew:
Lukashenko is very Putin friendly. His people got fed up with his bullshyt and revolted. Russia’s army moved in and beat them back down. Putin’s the only reason he’s alive so he’s allowed them to use Belarus as a staging point for the invasion, launch pad for indirect fire, storage, and they’ve taken a very large chunk of Belarus’ tanks, ammo, and weapons to use in Ukraine.

Moscow is cannibalizing Belarus just like Chechnya and X,Y&Z other territories.