Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Russia about to go through some things

Damn shame..

Their husband's are mere cannon fodder...Putin losing valuable soldiers for no real reason..starting a war for no real reason.

He must've really been fed a bunch of bullshyt about the state of his army...because the way they're failing so badly :mjgrin:

I wonder if he inspected the troops himself...from what I read they have no real competent NCOs..and those are the heart of an army right there..shyt even the Navy..we rely upon heavy on non comm. Officers...the chiefs will have more experience than the officers coming in...and actually train the officers on the equipment and such when they join the fleet.

I assume the army is the same way?:patrice:

Russia has no competent leadership we all know:wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yo... :banderas:

I may have been off by a couple of months but these fukkers are really gonna take Crimea. If they hit that bridge again it's a wriggity wrap for Russia in Crimea. I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine is waiting for them to complete repairs to hit it again.

[...]
Couple of years you meant lol.

Winter is coming, then the rasput*tsa so the southern front will be moving slow until like March or maybe April of next year.

Then, the Russian conscripts (after being trained this winter hopefully for them) will be sent for the very restart of the war on the Eastern and Southern frontlines just to fill it with fresh bodies.

Then Ukrainians will need to bridge and secure the area between the Dniepr and Crimea where Russian troops are currently retreating to and fortifying/holding.

Then Ukrainians will need to clear Russians from Crimea. It took a 2 month slow and steady advance for Ukr to be threat enough to Kherson (a territory 100 times smaller) for Russian to flee and Kherson is still not taken, will probably take several weeks to fully clear it.

Taking Crimea will be incredibly difficult and is not assured at all because Crimea is historically :
- the only autonomous region of Ukraine and the most Russian friendly
- host of the Sevastovol naval base which is a russian military asset
- most advanced access to the Black Sea for maritime trade.

Only way Ukraine take Crimea is if Russia allow it. Don't get me wrong, they may, considering how incompetent they have been this war but if we're being real, Crimea is a loooooooong shot as of now

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Winter is coming, then the rasput*tsa so the southern front will be moving slow until like March or maybe April of next year.

Then, the Russian conscripts (after being trained this winter hopefully for them) will be sent for the very restart of the war on the Eastern and Southern frontlines just to fill it with fresh bodies.

Then Ukrainians will need to bridge and secure the area between the Dniepr and Crimea where Russian troops are currently retreating to and fortifying/holding.

Then Ukrainians will need to clear Russians from Crimea. It took a 2 month slow and steady advance for Ukr to be threat enough to Kherson (a territory 100 times smaller) for Russian to flee and Kherson is still not taken, will probably take several weeks to fully clear it.

Taking Crimea will be incredibly difficult and is not assured at all because Crimea is historically :

Only way Ukraine take Crimea is if Russia allow it. Don't get me wrong, they may, considering how incompetent they have been this war but if we're being real, Crimea is a loooooooong shot as of now

Russia is digging trenches in Crimea right now. So far as winter goes, this is the best prepared and supplied army Russia will have ever faced during winter. This isn't Operation Barbarossa where hundreds of thousands of men have nothing but summer gear in dead winter. I don't see Russia being able to supply forces in Crimea much longer. Russia may wind up getting literally starved out of Crimea sooner than later if Ukraine takes out the bridge again.

So far as the population being Russian friendly, I wonder how many civilians are still even there? We all saw the exodus.

Sevastopol stays getting molested by Ukrainian drones. Me thinks that taking Crimea is closer than you think. Two years sounds kinda silly considering what we've seen thus far but I could be wrong. Time will tell...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Ukraine isn’t going to sitting on the other side of the river drinking tea for 4 months.

Russia is having problems getting weapons and equipment. Ukraine will be getting more and more advanced weapons and training for the winter. Well fed and warmish.

I don’t think Ukraine needs to march into Crimea. Russia’s sunk cost fallacy is going to be tested the more they get pushed back to the Black Sea.

Last edited: