Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ukraine takes Kherson

Yo... :banderas:

I may have been off by a couple of months but these fukkers are really gonna take Crimea. If they hit that bridge again it's a wriggity wrap for Russia in Crimea. I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine is waiting for them to complete repairs to hit it again.

And L O fukking L at Puting trying to win an invasion with Iranian drones at this point. Sooner or later Ukraine is gonna start openly hitting targets on Russian soil with longer range missiles. If I were them, I'd wreck as much of their train rails as possible and move up from there.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

How do you say Dunkirk in Russian? :jbhmm:

I still don't understand why Russians don't destroy equipment, vehicles and ammo before they bounce. How long does it take to drop a grenade in a tank or set an ammo dump on fire? It's almost as if they don't understand that just because they can't see it anymore that it still exists and will be used against them. It's just so stupid.

Superstar
Daps
Yo... :banderas:

I may have been off by a couple of months but these fukkers are really gonna take Crimea. If they hit that bridge again it's a wriggity wrap for Russia in Crimea. I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine is waiting for them to complete repairs to hit it again.

And L O fukking L at Puting trying to win an invasion with Iranian drones at this point. Sooner or later Ukraine is gonna start openly hitting targets on Russian soil with longer range missiles. If I were them, I'd wreck as much of their train rails as possible and move up from there.

Eventually. They’re going to have to take it slow for a little bit, because of the logistics and personnel costs of crossing the river. I also think the Russians will try to hammer the city, if it gets used as a garrison, since they wouldnt be occupying it in force. I think we’ll see something more interesting happening, north of the dam, in the next month or two.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Eventually. They’re going to have to take it slow for a little bit, because of the logistics and personnel costs of crossing the river. I also think the Russians will try to hammer the city, if it gets used as a garrison, since they wouldnt be occupying it in force. I think we’ll see something more interesting happening, north of the dam, in the next month or two.

I hear what your saying but I think we in the US are used to thinking about military logistics on a much, much grander scale. They don't even have to leave home. Not trying to downplay all of the difficulties that inherently come with waging a war but they are not that bad off, time will tell. So far as that damn up north, didn't the Russians rig it to blow? They just sitting on that thing like :skip: ?

Superstar
Daps
I hear what your saying but I think we in the US are used to thinking about military logistics on a much, much grander scale. They don't even have to leave home. Not trying to downplay all of the difficulties that inherently come with waging a war but they are not that bad off, time will tell. So far as that damn up north, didn't the Russians rig it to blow? They just sitting on that thing like :skip: ?

I agree with you on that aspect lol. I meant logistics as far as assaulting the defenses on the eastern bank of the river. Also the potential of the damn being blown to deter or break an assault anywhere south of it. They’ve been pushing cautiously so far but the Russians probably don’t care too much about killing friendlies or civilians left behind on the western bank.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol I don’t believe they’ll fully retreat from Kherson City, without a quick boot to ass. The Ukrainians have been pretty good about being cautious and consolidating gains so far though.

Yeah, I mean who knows how bad things really are for the Russians their sudden collapses before almost make it seem normal at this point... I had read the Russians were destroying infrastructure, looting, and withdrawing to the right bank the last 2 or 3 weeks so idk

Calling a general retreat just seems like such a massive L.

I'm sure Ukraine and the West have been watching everything closely and won't get drawn into a mess