Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
How do you train someone during an active war scenario?

I'd think they be more of a hindrance than a help
What do you think happened in Afghanistan to the Soviets, Vietnam to the U.S., and in Iraq and Afghanistan with the U.S.? When you invade a country you turn every citizen into an enemy.

Every day people become guerrilla warfare soldiers overnight.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I watched that video some weeks ago from this youtuber called Adam Something.

Dude details the forces in presence at 5:30. He seems to be a Ukrainian American so biased to Ukraine but the video seems to be quite balanced I think. Basically, when accounting for everybody who's had some military training, Ukraine could amount to 600k troops.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Man’s is very very right.

Started with the pandemic, lockdowns which crushed small businesses, Russia going to war, high inflation and the Fed is bout to engineer another economic contraction and we aren’t even into 2023 yet.

Strap up

The book was the absolute hardest read of my life, felt like I spent more time in the dictionary rather than the book itself :pachaha:.

I wrote the message the second I got up cause I got a few texts about the decade being ass so I def butchered the specifics of his message but I highly recommend checking out his interviews on YouTube.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If I were to guess the Russians aren't planning a full occupation. Its likely to destroy the Ukrainian military from being an effective fighting force and break the Ukrainian economy to the point they are a failed state. Another would be to occupy the eastern half of Ukraine and the south as buffer states effectively turning Ukraine into a landlocked state that will be no threat to Russia.
I completely agree. Putin will take the economic hit in order to gain territory and set Ukraine back 5-10 years.

I think he's also very much betting the West won't stop taking his oil/gas resources. If they do however...he's going to be in a world of hurt.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL