Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Saw on Twitter Russia has opened the flow of water back to crimea, another important reason for this invasion
Crimea has been experiencing drought because of climate change. This war is also a water war. With climate change getting worse this is the first of many future water wars we are gonna see in the coming years. :francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Oil at $125 and rising :wow: who said the commodity booms are dead?
Why hasn’t OPEC pump out more oil to prevent energy spikes like this. We had and oil glut 3-4 years ago and it was mad cheap. Now OPEC don’t want to pump out more oil. Did the pandemic hurt the OPEC nations pickets that much? I would think the US would pressure KSA into doing this. The Iran deal is still being negotiated so there is no guarantee that will succeed.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Putin is getting white conservatives western support because they’re the last major non open minded culturally conservative society

After the refugee crisis many European leaders turned to Putin to protect whiteness.
White conservatives are the “last major non open minded culturally conservative society”? :mjlol:

You’re forgetting about the two most populous countries on earth.

American exceptionalism works both ways, you know?