Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
When I was in the Navy the rumor was the Russians couldn't fly there jets at night because they weren't proficient at night flying.

Or am I thinking that was IRAN?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
EXCUSE ME?!?!
@num123 posted a vid of it but yeah, when the bootleg SF2 games hit the skreets I was legit confused. First time I saw one was in a Kmart in the Catskills in the mid 90's. I just stood in front of it staring because the demo vid it looped showed all of the new shyt you could do.

Wow. Dude broke the whole game down from top to bottom. If it ain't nailed down, take it. Then go back for the nails. The way the West (I'm speaking specifically about the U.S. because that's where I'm from) runs it's economy is absolutely exploitative and in it's own special way self destructive. Every 7-10 years the entire economy collapses because of some overinflated bubble in the economy that a small group of people get to pocket. But at least the U.S. keeps it moving afterwards. Again, not a fan of how the sausage is made but at the end of the day the wheels are moving and real shyt is getting done. Russia is on a whole other level of self destruction. Cartoonish levels of self cannibalization regarding uniforms being sold on the open market all the way to precious metals in electronic components just gone. Show up for boot camp and immediately get the shyt beat out of you? :why: Vodka for breakfast and smack for lunch? These fukkers are living in a hell hole that needs to grow and consume to sustain itself.

Putin needs to put out another shirtless photoshoot ASAP.
Putin Defends Shirtless Photos: 'I See No Need to Hide'

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that's foul. those red army soliders did liberate poland from the nazis. it's not like confederate statues where they are honoring traitors who tried to secede.

uhhh it's not that simple

Soviet invasion of Poland - Wikipedia

they invaded and divided(dissolved) the country in 39' with the Nazis attacking from the west and did a lot of war crimes and then they ultimately occupied the country

unless you're being sarcastic in which case :russ:

familiar
The Soviet government announced it was acting to protect the Ukrainians and Belarusians who lived in the eastern part of Poland, because the Polish state had collapsed – according to Soviet propaganda, which perfectly echoed Western sentiment that coined the term "Blitzkrieg" to describe Germany's "lightning war" crushing defeat of Poland after just weeks of battle[28] – and could no longer guarantee the security of its own citizens.