Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Superstar
Daps
I didn't try to flip shyt. My comment focused on Russia's atrocities and pointed out one of the reasons they happen. The focus only shifted away from the Putin atrocities when certain posters decided that denying US atrocities was more important to the thread then talking about why both kinds happen.

It's embarassing and pathetic when people who have never done jack shyt in their lives to support war and trauma victims start trying to use abused kids to score internet points. My wife is literally a counselor for sexually abused children including refugees, and we took in our foster daughter because she was a traumatized abuse victim who needed more devoted care. It's clear for a lot of people war victims are just a funny way to troll and try to give an L to your internet enemies, but some of us actually give a fukk. I'm sure this will be followed by the usual suspects laughing and finding a way to turn other people's suffering into a joke like they always do.

:gucci:

Just tag us, we don’t hate you or your conversation.

And props for the second paragraph. It takes a lot to render aid to children suffering from both physical and mental trauma.

We collectively wish you both lasting mental strength and endurance to continue trying to do your part in helping your world, the best way you can.

We gon laugh at these memes tho.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:gucci:

Just tag us, we don’t hate you or your conversation.

And props for the second paragraph. It takes a lot to render aid to children suffering from both physical and mental trauma.

We collectively wish you both lasting mental strength and endurance to continue trying to do your part in helping your world, the best way you can.

Not sure who you want me to tag, I quoted the exact guy I was responding to. I'm fine debating on war but I'm gonna get heated if anyone questions my integrity or starts using raped kids that they've never done jack shyt for as an internet play.

Anyone who thinks that referring to Putin's cruise missile targeters as war criminals somehow helps him is an idiot. Nothing that I said about similar American war criminals is ever going to provide relief to Putin's bullshyt in any way.

I've been consistent on here for 7 years that my primary concern is the victims of war, injustice, tyranny and imperialism. And that I take that shyt seriously and ain't just performative on the internet like some of the posters in this thread.

Superstar
Daps
Not sure who you want me to tag, I quoted the exact guy I was responding to. I'm fine debating on war but I'm gonna get heated if anyone questions my integrity or starts using raped kids that they've never done jack shyt for as an internet play.

Anyone who thinks that referring to Putin's cruise missile targeters as war criminals somehow helps him is an idiot. Nothing that I said about similar American war criminals is ever going to provide relief to Putin's bullshyt in any way.

I've been consistent on here for 7 years that my primary concern is the victims of war, injustice, tyranny and imperialism. And that I take that shyt seriously and ain't just performative on the internet like some of the posters in this thread.

And I hope y’all aren’t forgetting to devote some time things like cognitive processing therapy, etc. for yourselves.

Trying to rehab damaged lives will stain you, for life, if you aren’t maintaining and cleaning your minds from time to time. Therapy will help y’all stay emotionally resilient when the kids need you most.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

For real though. It's the internet. No matter what forum, topic or group is involved, jokes will will be there. This thread is no exception. I do not jest to make light of or diminish tragedies which strike personal chords with you. I joke because it's a basic human coping mechanism for dealing with things like war. Jokes are also a wonderful way to transmit information and ideas. I certainly hope that any humor I've displayed in this thread hasn't been misinterpreted as anything else. That being said, laugh a little, breh...
May be a cartoon of text