Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man gone full Chomsky.. Russian military been out raping and killing kids but this is time to try and flip the discourse back on alleged wrongs of the American military

Useful smart-idiocy for Putin

I didn't try to flip shyt. My comment focused on Russia's atrocities and pointed out one of the reasons they happen. The focus only shifted away from the Putin atrocities when certain posters decided that denying US atrocities was more important to the thread then talking about why both kinds happen.

It's embarassing and pathetic when people who have never done jack shyt in their lives to support war and trauma victims start trying to use abused kids to score internet points. My wife is literally a counselor for sexually abused children including refugees, and we took in our foster daughter because she was a traumatized abuse victim who needed more devoted care. It's clear for a lot of people war victims are just a funny way to troll and try to give an L to your internet enemies, but some of us actually give a fukk. I'm sure this will be followed by the usual suspects laughing and finding a way to turn other people's suffering into a joke like they always do.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Soviet leaders killed most of the true believers and then took over the Russian Orthodox church (the patriarchs of the church are literal KGB agents) and made the handoff straight to Putin. What they've become is disgusting, just an arm of the state looking for a piece of the power.

Last edited: