Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Aight brehs. I'm done for tonight. I'm still going to be monitoring the situation but im done posting the tweets. This stuff is extremely disheartening to see all of these people who are being murdered and displaced for absolutely no reason.
Thanks for the updates breh.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
If you've ever been in a state of complete and utter helplessness in your life, where you NEEDED someone to help you but no one was there... take that feeling and multiply it by a trillion. That's what these ppl are feeling in Ukraine right now, I guarantee it.

Wasnt their President or PM the other day saying that they didnt need help and the US was basically providing false intel about the attack??

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is it worrying?

economically Russia is done.
They arent able to do commerce with anyone but China

Europe is still heavily dependent on Russia for energy and will continue to be paying them for natural gas in the middle of this. In fact natural gas prices are skyrocketing, so they’ll be paying them more than usual. No way to change this either, regardless of what Russia does.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think people see that first strike and think Ukraine will be food but the first strike is often very effective because there is a surprise element to it.

Ukraine's army is 200k deep and they hate Russians, they will resist and retake some targets. Not only that but Russia doesnt have either the manpower at the ready or the economy to occupy Ukraine.

Daps
Shouldn't they have been stockpiling gasoline, food and cash for weeks now? Why they wait for bombs to start dropping to act?

They didn't think it would happen.

Imagine if pre-9/11, someone was saying that the US was about to be invaded.

I dont think anyone would believe it cause we had never been touched on American soil before.