Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really still poo pooing what's going on :mjlol:

Ukraine is a growing democratic country and represented strategic benefits for the West, and it will be gone overnight with no resistance from anyone. Why would Putin stop with Ukraine?

I need someone to answer this
He won’t, I don’t think people understand this

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question. I haven't been following this stuff like I probably should, but if Russia is attempting to take over Ukraine, what's stopping them from making inroads to other former Soviet countries nearby like Lithuania? Why just stop at Ukraine?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question. I haven't been following this stuff like I probably should, but if Russia is attempting to take over Ukraine, what's stopping them from making inroads to other former Soviet countries nearby like Lithuania? Why just stop at Ukraine?
Lithuanian is a member of nato, that protects them right now but I eventually see Putin going after them after he’s done with everybody else

Daps
Ukraine putting Turkey on the spot :deadmanny:

Guess it don't hurt to ask. Only thing they can say is yes or no. And it ain't like Ukraine has anything to lose at this point.

At this point, I'd be asking Biden to smuggle me some of those iron dome missiles that the US gives to Israel :deadmanny:

He would probably say nah, but at least I asked