Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Wagner casualties are double decimation in the literal sense, 1 in 5 of them :dead: after spearheading the initial invasion. RU infantry blind at night while UKR
forces move around like Dare Devil. Cock suckers and goat fukkers getting drone bombed in HD? :why:

This can't go on much longer, right?

Right? :sadcam:

My prediction; Putin is gonna try (try) to pull a Bulge maneuver similar to what Germany did after getting pushed back after D-Day. I think the first day or two of this maneuver will see slight gains in the North but it will shortly turn into a bloodbath with RU soldiers piling up on the front lines in even greater numbers.

If this is Putin's plan then he absolutely needs to do this before winter sets in because once that happens Ukraine won't have to fire a shot. Those poor b*stards are going to succumb to the elements en masse.

I don't see any other way this plays out (other than nukes or chems being used).

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nah i just think that some people are so removed and conflict adverse that they don't realize the mental gymnastics they've committed to in order to support those initial feelings

fact is, there was no going back to normalcy once this shyt kicked off.
Very well said.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When you get to the point where you're worried about who is dapping what post on a message board it's time to step away @Rhakim :pachaha:

I hadn't posted in over a week when I wrote that, and you continue to have a far higher post rate than me. Looks like your deflection roulette wheel failed you. Again.

Notice that you didn't have a word to say about the lies in the original comment or the argument in mine, but just went straight for spurious character assassination. Again.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I hadn't posted in over a week when I wrote that, and you continue to have a far higher post rate than me. Looks like your deflection roulette wheel failed you. Again.

Notice that you didn't have a word to say about the lies in the original comment or the argument in mine, but just went straight for spurious character assassination. Again.
I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been scrolling past your autistic posts for a month. :pachaha:

And it's killing you that people aren't wasting their days arguing with you and just doing benign things that send you into a rage. :mjlol:

Get them internet points breh :ahh: