Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Right. Say Putin fails and is removed, the rest of the world isn’t remotely out of the woods yet. Putin probably isn’t the most hardline member of his party, and he could be replaced with someone more extreme albeit with less of a capable military. Plus the West’s and China’s hands are going to be vying to influence whatever administration comes in after. It could get really sloppy.

Patrushev and Medvedev are both fukking psychos. Medvedev is louder and has turned more hardliner after the war, but he did preside as "president" during the 2008 Georgia war so hes fully with the program. Kinda reminds me of Trump in that way, loud mouth mfer, making silly threats on Telegram.

Patrushev on the other hand is quieter, less in the limelight but supposedly the most hawkish of Russian hawks and full blown conspiracy theorist who apparently believes a telepathic FSB spy told him the West was plotting on carving up Siberia and egged on Vlad to start the war. This is the number 2 guy in Putins Russia.

Shoigu is a Tuvan apparently hes already on the outs when even Kadyrov (Chechen leader) is openly criticizing him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
where does it say that? english or german sources are fine.

edit:

this says 90% of storage capacity NOT projected usage

Gasspeicher in Deutschland: So hoch ist der Füllstand

I think we are saying the same thing and that article you linked isn’t saying different.

What I linked, the German economic minister says they won’t have enough after this winter, and they are hoping this amount they attain will last them if it’s an average winter and there people conserve.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think we are saying the same thing and that article you linked isn’t saying different.

yes it is. the article says the reserve tanks are 90% full. that is not the same thing as saying we have 90% of what we need.

it means that the physical tanks are at 90% of what they can hold.

What I linked, the German economic minister says they won’t have enough after this winter, and they are hoping this amount they attain will last them if it’s an average winter and there people conserve.

ignoring as i am focusing about numbers.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

yes it is. the article says the reserve tanks are 90% full. that is not the same thing as saying we have 90% of what we need.

ignoring as i am focusing on numbers.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

ignoring as i am focusing about numbers.
You are arguing over semantics And I’m not sure why since we are saying the same thing.

"If everything goes well, savings in Germany are high and if we have a bit of luck with the weather, we will have a chance at getting through the winter comfortably," Economy Minister Robert Habeck said on Monday.
"That means, however, that the storage facilities will be empty again at the end of the winter — in this case really empty, because we are going to use the gas," he added.

The economic minister hopes the full storage units will be enough this winter because they will have to restock in the spring and summer since it will be empty.