Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Man this is such a shytty scenario. Europe about to have a very cold winter, and we're probably going to have some serious famines aroind the world by summer. Russia and Ukraine are number 1-2 wheat, natural gas and fertilizer producers. I don't know if some of you guys grasp how serious shyt could be without fertilizer alone. And even if Russia falls, its going to be Germany post WW2 status, with China and America drawing another iron curtain somewhere. So many moving parts that this shyt gets wilder every day.
I mean this seems like Putin’s only hope.

He started this war avoiding the winter and now he’s drawing this out in hopes winter will break Europe into stop supplying Ukraine with weapons and call it a day and give him a defacto win.

These conscripts are just proverbial bodies on a train track to slow down Ukraine.

Who knows what happens in an autocracy when they have to go home a loser with blood on their hands? It’s not like anyone can call for a free and fair election. And all the power people are Putin acolytes.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man this is such a shytty scenario. Europe about to have a very cold winter, and we're probably going to have some serious famines aroind the world by summer. Russia and Ukraine are number 1-2 wheat, natural gas and fertilizer producers. I don't know if some of you guys grasp how serious shyt could be without fertilizer alone. And even if Russia falls, its going to be Germany post WW2 status, with China and America drawing another iron curtain somewhere. So many moving parts that this shyt gets wilder every day.
yea, but war games and bombs are funner to post about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk it.

You break it, you bought it.

Superstar
Daps

I think we’ll all be okay, energy wise. The world has spent the last 6 months talking about and figuring out how to adapt and adjust, with several countries announcing intent to step up. Adapting and surviving is what humans do best.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I mean this seems like Putin’s only hope.

He started this war avoiding the winter and now he’s drawing this out in hopes winter will break Europe into stop supplying Ukraine with weapons and call it a day and give him a defacto win.

These conscripts are just proverbial bodies on a train track to slow down Ukraine.

Who knows what happens in an autocracy when they have to go home a loser with blood on their hands? It’s not like anyone can call for a free and fair election. And all the power people are Putin acolytes.

Exactly. If they get to go home, they are going to return to a Russia that is now on par with, or worse off then North Korea. The world is going to put them in the corner for a minimum 25-50 years unless the next leader relinquishes all nukes and oil. Best thing that can happen is a massive uprising of the people, immediately, and putting in a new leader who isn't corrupt. Sounds easier then it actually is though.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. If they get to go home, they are going to return to a Russia that is now on par with, or worse off than North Korea. The world is going to put them in the corner for a minimum 25-50 years unless the next leader relinquishes all nukes and oil. Best thing that can happen is a massive uprising of the people, immediately, and putting in a new leader who isn't corrupt. Spubds easier than it actually is though.
Yeah the cia basically on putins ass after letting trump in office.