Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Lmfaoooo aint nobody scared of these dudes. Stalking and killing people in a park is nowhere near walking through a mine-laden tree line with grenade-carrying drones flying above. These dudes are about to shyt themselves and beg to go back to prison.
i'm sure the ukranians aren't scared (what for?), but would you want to be a russian solider in the same foxhole as him or in the same tank as him? hunger pangs set in even a little and you're literally food.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Lmfaoooo aint nobody scared of these dudes. Stalking and killing people in a park is nowhere near walking through a mine-laden tree line with grenade-carrying drones flying above. These dudes are about to shyt themselves and beg to go back to prison.
i'm sure the ukranians aren't scared (what for?), but would you want to be a russian solider in the same foxhole as him or in the same tank as him? hunger pangs set in even a little and you're literally food.

Russian: Your... Yogor right? The Maneating Cannibal?
Yogor: Yes, but reformed. I don't eat humans anymore, Dorito.
Russian: Dorito, why did you call me...

DesertedConfusedAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Trying to avoid nukes, maybe? Since, if he were to advance on Russia's annexed regions, Putin would have an excuse (however stupid it may be) to launch them.

Ukraine is already inside those regions though. Putin just did a heat check, and now his troops are retreating away. Basically he wants Ukraine to ceasefire, and not have to do anymore conscription, but Putin is trying to find a way to not use nukes but also not use anymore conscription. His dream of creating the New USSR have backfired.