Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Attempt to start WWIII and expect no response from the strongest military in the world brehs.:mjlol:
shyt if they launch one at a nato country they better launch one at us at the same time because ours is flying as soon as their first one is launched. this is the kind of reckless shyt the putin fanboys are all about. just let the crazy man do what he wants so that he doesn't start a nuclear war. it doesn't work like that. if he starts it then it's on and we're all fukked so stop rooting for the side that's talking crazy. they can talk about the US being the only ones to ever use nukes but no other country had it at the time. ever since others got it we haven't ever talked recklessly about being the first one to strike somebody because we're not getting our way (vietnam for example). he can't take ukraine so "i'll start firing nukes then if you don't stop resisting and let me have it."

Weird that some people aren’t calling out Russia for their imperialist land grab
only western countries can be imperialist. whatever russia (the successor to the benevolent soviet union) does is for the benefit of the people of the world.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt if they launch one at a nato country they better launch one at us at the same time because ours is flying as soon as their first one is launched. this is the kind of reckless shyt the putin fanboys are all about. just let the crazy man do what he wants so that he doesn't start a nuclear war. it doesn't work like that. if he starts it then it's on and we're all fukked so stop rooting for the side that's talking crazy. they can talk about the US being the only ones to ever use nukes but no other country had it at the time. ever since others got it we haven't ever talked recklessly about being the first one to strike somebody because we're not getting our way (vietnam for example). he can't take ukraine so "i'll start firing nukes then if you don't stop resisting and let me have it."

only western countries can be imperialist. whatever russia (the successor to the benevolent soviet union) does is for the benefit of the people of the world
Amazing Russia doesn't seem to understand this.

The world will forever be changed, but rest assured, the one country that is guaranteed to cease to exist is Russia. No matter how many nukes you have, it won't help with the rest of the world pointing back at you. Let Putin push you into playing for blood and ended up watching China take your land brehs....