Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Chef

All Star
Daps
Brehs, the game is cold :huhldup:

Regardless of the victims, some of those drone uses make me feel some type of way. Last few pages I think, I saw 2 dudes getting blasted while sleeping. Feels like we're tip toeing the line of war crimes at times sheesh

I was having this conversation with a friend the other day; it’s a surreal experience watching someone die in such a fukked manner let alone in 4K. I think what hits me the most is how social media is being used and the many perspectives were able to see. One of the most wildest things from the war was a VDV soldier live-streaming him hot dropping in. :dead:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

russian sams can't even shoot these shyts down :mjlol:

even if they could down gmlrs each trade bleeds them further into bankruptcy :mjlol:

i think this is the first time the m30a1's ever been fielded btw, i'm a big weapons nerd so i can't wait to see the effect footage :ahh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I was having this conversation with a friend the other day; it’s a surreal experience watching someone die in such a fukked manner let alone in 4K. I think what hits me the most is how social media is being used and the many perspectives were able to see. One of the most wildest things from the war was a VDV soldier live-streaming him hot dropping in. :dead:

Russia should have checked in