Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
I’m actually feeling sad for them Russian men. Don’t go, get fukked up, go and for certain you’re getting fukked up. Just looking at the guys they are mobilizing is just sad and knowing full well, they’ll be under equip. Average Joe blows sent to the slaughter house.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Has anyone considered if Russia is successful in helping to install far right autocrats in European countries? They tried before with le pen, and the pressures are mounting in other countries like Italy. People that will play nice with Russia and act as a thorn in the side of the west.

It bugs me that people really can’t grasp just how easy it is to astroturf online, or to create a bot army to feign support. The disinformation runs deep and there’s not much we can do about it when companies like Twitter see nothing but money sign for their stockholders.

Yes, you have Steve Bannon and Roger Stone doing the same here. Along with Q Anon, Trump, Miller, and a bunch of other grifters. The west is infected with a cancer trying to kill itself from the inside. All in the name of old white men...

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I edited right after you replied. They've been using them, but neither of their large bombers can actually drop bombs. :wtf:

They can only use cruise missiles against fixed targets. That's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a long time.

Russia’s Secretive Long-Range Bomber Operations Against Ukraine
Perhaps that was just lip service/strategy before because before it was a “special operation” (although apartments etc were still being targeted) so they were allegedly only targeting military targets/buildings with military personnel

I wouldn’t be surprised if now suddenly they do end up being able to drop “dumb bomb” payloads. Or not either way at this point :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone considered if Russia is successful in helping to install far right autocrats in European countries? They tried before with le pen, and the pressures are mounting in other countries like Italy. People that will play nice with Russia and act as a thorn in the side of the west.

It bugs me that people really can’t grasp just how easy it is to astroturf online, or to create a bot army to feign support. The disinformation runs deep and there’s not much we can do about it when companies like Twitter see nothing but money sign for their stockholders.

@Nkrumah Was Right that you, fakkit

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russia really is on some WW2 shyt. They think human waves are ...the wave.

This shyt is gonna be crazy. It's the modern day equivalent of charging a machine gun nest except this time there is GPS that only one side has dominance over. Only one side with air superiority. Only one side with good morale. Only one side that can actually win...

gj5nawm_d.webp

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They’ve tried since the beginning. There’s too much of a danger of being shot down. They send up their bombers on the Russian side of the border and launch cruise missiles from there. This has been a full scale effort since the beginning. There’s no material resources, they have, that they haven’t used.
:wow:

Guess they had the whole world fooled regarding their air dominance capabilities.