Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
This late in the game and putin has to send more soldiers. And these are the ones not interested in soldiering because if they was they would’ve been joined the war months ago. What happen when the bench players dont bring home the championship for russia?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
This collapse is gonna be extraordinary. It's gonna make the fall of the USSR look like a speedbump in history. We might see the Kremlin burn.
It seems to take a whole lot to really rouse the masses in Russia. Wonder if this mobilisation is enough, the higher echelons of power seem firmly established, so I still think a change on that level would be more likely.
At least I hope so, because a true civil war would be bad news for everyone, especially with the nukes spread around the country.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It seems to take a whole lot to really rouse the masses in Russia. Wonder if this mobilisation is enough, the higher echelons of power seem firmly established, so I still think a change on that level would be more likely.
At least I hope so, because a true civil war would be bad news for everyone, especially with the nukes spread around the country.

You know the gangsters are gearing up right now for that power vacuum...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This late in the game and putin has to send more soldiers. And these are the ones not interested in soldiering because if they was they would’ve been joined the war months ago. What happen when the bench players dont bring home the championship for russia?
Regardless they need to stop these troops from entering the country, it will only extend the war