Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Has anyone considered if Russia is successful in helping to install far right autocrats in European countries? They tried before with le pen, and the pressures are mounting in other countries like Italy. People that will play nice with Russia and act as a thorn in the side of the west.

It bugs me that people really can’t grasp just how easy it is to astroturf online, or to create a bot army to feign support. The disinformation runs deep and there’s not much we can do about it when companies like Twitter see nothing but money sign for their stockholders.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Has anyone considered if Russia is successful in helping to install far right autocrats in European countries? They tried before with le pen, and the pressures are mounting in other countries like Italy. People that will play nice with Russia and act as a thorn in the side of the west.

It bugs me that people really can’t grasp just how easy it is to astroturf online, or to create a bot army to feign support. The disinformation runs deep and there’s not much we can do about it when companies like Twitter see nothing but money sign for their stockholders.
its part of the problem of why I kept saying TAD DEVINE was working with manafort. Bernie's campaign manager in 2016 was instrumental in rilling up online disaffected people and making them anti-democrats to clog up the fragility of progress against republicans .

EzBdSYOXMAQ_Vba.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When Putin starts sending bombing raids by strategic bombers, I'll know things have escalated for the worse.

EDIT: Just read an article where their strategic bombers are operating in Ukraine. They can only carry missiles instead of freefall bombs though, which has severely limited their effectiveness. Who thought that was a good idea? :dahell:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

To late to put that genie back in the bottle. That is going to have to play out . Ultimately people are still voting and making these decisions, even if it is out of fear

Superstar
Daps
When Putin starts sending bombing raids by strategic bombers, I'll know things have escalated for the worse.

EDIT: Just read an article where their strategic bombers are operating in Ukraine. They can only carry missiles instead of freefall bombs though, which has severely limited their effectiveness. Who thought that was a good idea? :dahell:

They’ve tried since the beginning. There’s too much of a danger of being shot down. They send up their bombers on the Russian side of the border and launch cruise missiles from there. This has been a full scale effort since the beginning. There’s no material resources, they have, that they haven’t used.