Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's quite plausible. Remember when Biden took office and essentially told everyone that he hadn't forgotten about what Putin did to the US (election interference and installing a puppet into the WH)? He said he would deal with Putin. And he's currently dealing with him. If anything Putin underestimated Biden's will in regards to him. Putin thought for sure that Biden would back down and let him get away with the invasion because surely he wouldn't put the economy of the US in jeopardy. Not realizing that Biden was willing to be a 1 term president and risk letting the economy go to hell to get him. And of course I'm sure Biden felt confident in his plan to get gas prices and everything else under control. But it was most definitely a gamble. And he was willing to take that gamble to take Putin up out the paint.

Once Russia got booted out of the SWIFT international banking system I knew it was a wrap for Putin. Biden sat everyone down and said "This is not a drill, we are doing this for real." For better or worse the U.S. economy can bleed out for fukking decades and keep chugging along like nothing from an outside perspective. Russia can't do that. They are nowhere near being a self sufficient nation that can manufacture all of the products needed for internal consumption let alone a sustained war against the combined military industrial might of NATO wielded by Ukraine. The only way this ends quickly is if it happens within Russia itself. Otherwise Biden is gonna let Putin drag this out to Russia's detriment for as long as possible.

Crimea by October.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How did we miss this???

Could it be Kenya?

Daps
How did we miss this???

Could it be Kenya?

This is big :ohhh:

I had to get on the road yesterday right when Biden was about to speak, and I didn't get back until late last night. I put Biden's UN speech on, but I got sleepy so I only got like 3 min into it, with the intention of watching it today.

So that's how come I missed it. Why you miss it? :ufdup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I've been a broken record on this but there is zero circumstance under which this is good for Russia. It's like when you find out a sports owner is overriding his staff and making coaching decisions. It suggests his staff is shyt AND there is zero chance someone as limited in battlefield operations study as Putin is going to be the best choice to make those decisions.

And that's without even taking into account his health and mental state slippage.