Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What is Belarus doing at the moment? They have been quiet as fukk for a Russian puppet. Russia is obviously not making moves through their territory so I'm gonna assume that Belarus is acting in their own best interest rather than that of the Russian invasion.
Russia attacking from the North is a no go, I don't care how many conscripts they throw at that front it's gonna flop.
The real push is gonna come from the South because the long term plan is cutting Russia off from access to the Seas....
gj5nawm_d.webp

But yall don't hear me though...

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I’d be planning “accidents” as well if I knew my Countries military strategy for conscription was pushing as many people into enemy fire as possible until the enemy just runs out of ammunition.

“Damn, I’d really like to fight for the motherland, but I just fell out of a window… two stories….damndest thing” :francis:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's gonna get bad in Russia and I'm not taking pleasure in saying that.

What good is that fuel if you can't get it to your own people?

Remember STUXNET?
Putin, please just go back home and lick your wounds. You ain't built for the 21'st century.

You sure?

The West has come to regret the outcomes of previous collapses of the Russian state in 1917 and 1991.

What will rise in Putin’s place a cruder form of Russian nationalism that will imperil Eurasia even further.
:unimpressed:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You sure?
About what I said? That is my prediction. Nothing more or less, take it as you will.
The West has come to regret the outcomes of previous collapses of the Russian state in 1917 and 1991.
I agree, however it is better to watch your enemy collapse than to collapse yourself.
Let that marinate for the third time.

gj5nawm_d.webp

What will rise in Putin’s place a cruder form of Russian nationalism that will imperil Eurasia even further.
:unimpressed:

Your opinion of what Russia is capable of doing without Putin speaks volumes.

Please say more about how bad it would be for the rest of the world without Putin.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna get bad in Russia and I'm not taking pleasure in saying that.

What good is that fuel if you can't get it to your own people?

Remember STUXNET?
Putin, please just go back home and lick your wounds. You ain't built for the 21'st century.
Yeah I feel bad for these people

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
About what I said? That is my prediction. Nothing more or less, take it as you will.

I agree, however it is better to watch your enemy collapse than to collapse yourself.
Let that marinate for the third time.

gj5nawm_d.webp

Your opinion of what Russia is capable of doing without Putin speaks volumes.

Please say more about how bad it would be for the rest of the world without Putin.

It’ll come to pass and you will remember my post.