Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ydc3bvg3v8p91.jpg

barese

Pro
Daps
putin and his nuke threats are him just saying "please stop sending them weapons so that i can dominate them or else i will use nukes even though my conventional weapons are flabby and sick so you know my nukes are as well."
???

You westerners have not had a war at your doorstep for too long, so you don't even get to fathom what it really means, and you resort to silly jokes, being brave with other people's lives...

That is the only way I can explain the western public opinion now...

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Biden told his bytch ass not to invade

:francis: :ufdup:

fukk around. :whew: Find out. :smugbiden:

???

You westerners have not had a war at your doorstep for too long, so you don't even get to fathom what it really means, and you resort to silly jokes, being brave with other people's lives...

That is the only way I can explain the western public opinion now...
A war that Putin instigated. The US has been treating Russia with velvet gloves for so long they were pulled into the mistaken idea that they could do whatever they want and get their way. This is nothing new, Putin has been fukking with neighboring countries since bush was in office.

You want to talk about playing with peoples lives? What do you make of this recent half-assed measure at mobilization? 300,000 lives directly affected by one policy change, not counting the innumerable women and children that have to sit by and watch their men being led to the slaughter.

Not only that, but Putin hits his biggest hit by threatening nuclear reprisal in an attempt to bully the opposition. Do you understand the ramifications behind such a thing?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A war that Putin instigated. The US has been treating Russia with velvet gloves for so long they were pulled into the mistaken idea that they could do whatever they want and get their way. This is nothing new, Putin has been fukking with neighboring countries since bush was in office.

You want to talk about playing with peoples lives? What do you make of this recent half-assed measure at mobilization? 300,000 lives directly affected by one policy change, not counting the innumerable women and children that have to sit by and watch their men being led to the slaughter.

Not only that, but Putin hits his biggest hit by threatening nuclear reprisal in an attempt to bully the opposition. Do you understand the ramifications behind such a thing?
Yes. Maybe that's why folks are trying to joke and stay positive?

Don't assume brevity means foolhardiness.