Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im waiting for the mods to unpin this again :mjlol:

also, remember when some of our HL allstars said ukraine should just give up and let russia take them over because they getting their ass whooped and now putin is scrambling and calling up 80 year old retirees to join his crusade :mjlol:
Why don't yall back me when I ask the mods @Brooklynzson et all to remove @FAH1223 as a mod here?

This dude @FAH1223 been wrong about all this shyt and was the make one humping all these contrarian tankies and Putin shills for YEARS on here.

Now Russia finally getting exposed and his ass is still running cover for them.

Dude is a complete clown and theres no accountability for being THAT wrong here?

I literally haven't gotten anything wrong about this dude.

Watch. ANY TIME you see this fraud ass nikka support some "new talking voice" they're already about to be exposed in under 6 months as a Russian paid operative or a literal crypto fascist. Something is wrong with that dude. For real.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's insanity. Annex Ukrainian cities, declare them Russian territory, and when Ukraine attempts to retake them you claim they're the real invaders. Ukraine has actually attacked within Russian territory a few times since the start of the war so any attempt to claim escalation is occurring is laughable. They're just trying to retake what is theirs...
He's never actually fought a peer military. Even in the Chechen Wars he was just fighting basically rebels with old soviet gear.

US military been in front lining in the trenches all these years and is holding russia off with literally its aging stock of weapons...

Fam, HIMARS is a now a slur in Russia and its not even the CURRENT/BEST/ADVANCED model Ukraine is using :mindblown:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don't yall back me when I ask the mods @Brooklynzson et all to remove @FAH1223 as a mod here?

This dude @FAH1223 been wrong about all this shyt and was the make one humping all these contrarian tankies and Putin shills for YEARS on here.

Now Russia finally getting exposed and his ass is still running cover for them.

Dude is a complete clown and theres no accountability for being THAT wrong here?

I literally haven't gotten anything wrong about this dude.

Watch. ANY TIME you see this fraud ass nikka support some "new talking voice" they're already about to be exposed in under 6 months as a Russian paid operative or a literal crypto fascist. Something is wrong with that dude. For real.
Negged...

:blessed:

Keep that man's name out your mouth, he is one of the few mods who actually puts up with you.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
NATO is gonna jump in by next year at this rate. And by next year I mean like, January. Full mobilization is not a joke, they cant beat Ukraine with the hands so now theyre gonna do what any big sloppy bully does and try to out grapple, out weigh them and smother the Ukras, attack infrastructure, basically clown evil empire shyt. And Im betting NOW is when Moldova, Poland or the Baltics (or all 3) might REALLY get dragged in this shyt if they're moving on this type of time. An artillery shell lands in Poland by accident from some dikkhead conscript they pulled off the street/jail and thats article 5. Plus the power is gonna be shut off this winter in Europe? Nah. The Europeans are p*ssy but they aint THAT p*ssy. Britain, France, Germany, US, Canada, Poland gonna have to let their nuts hang. Crazy ol son of a bytch thanks for helping cement the 20s as a bullshyt decade Vlad
Just a thing, the article 5 thing is not that automatic :whoa:

First, the NATO member needs to assess the threat. Some members might be more inclined to call for a NATO meeting by invoking article 4 but others might be more "forgiving" or might even accept mistakes or accidents (in the case of your conscript example) as is.

Then, the security council deliberate and if they conclude that they need to invoke article 5, the other members do not necessarily have to follow suit. They can decide individually to not take part or just take part indirectly (like just supplying weapons for example) if they want. They are obviously expected to back up the country under threat but not necessarily by a military response.

Hopefully on all sides cooler heads will prevail if we ever go there but there are quite a few steps that need to go very wrong in a row for us to reach WW3.