Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's ridiculous really, sometimes I think it must be because we in the west get only one side of the news but the L's just keep stacking for Russia :ohhh:
All these years of appeasing Putin were based on a very flawed idea of their military capabilities it seems.
At this point they might accidentally nuke themselves :skip:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i think they moving fast before winter worsens fighting conditions. wonder if the Finnish soldiers will stand out when it starts snowing.:jbhmm:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i think they moving fast before winter worsens fighting conditions. wonder if the Finnish soldiers will stand out when it starts snowing.:jbhmm:
Remember back at the beginning, Russia was struggling with the mud conditions in the winter and it fukked up their tanks and trucks. Seems very likely that Russia will be unable to retake anything if they cannot mount a competent counter offensive before it starts snowing/raining. If Ukraine holds this territory and winter arrives, that might be game over.

See a lot of people saying this. A competent army would likely repel or stall this Ukrainian offensive, which is pretty brazen. But they aren't facing a competent army...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What are you implying?

ukraine might take a lot more risks ramping up they're offensive attacks to regain as much territory as they can before winter.

not even sure if it's a ramp up or if they just hit their stride in the war.:patrice:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Remember back at the beginning, Russia was struggling with the mud conditions in the winter and it fukked up their tanks and trucks. Seems very likely that Russia will be unable to retake anything if they cannot mount a competent counter offensive before it starts snowing/raining. If Ukraine holds this territory and winter arrives, that might be game over.

See a lot of people saying this. A competent army would likely repel or stall this Ukrainian offensive, which is pretty brazen. But they aren't facing a competent army...

dude deleted his tweet but luckily I had it opened in a new tab already.

SQyHD7i.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
ukraine might take a lot more risks ramping up they're offensive attacks to regain as much territory as they can before winter.

not even sure if it's a ramp up or if they just hit their stride in the war.:patrice:

I was referring to the part about Finnish soldiers.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Russian troops disguise themselves as civilians and desert – General Staff​

— FRIDAY, 9 SEPTEMBER 2022, 07:38

6036d0a-9c6996b-dezertyry.jpg

OLHA HLUSHCHENKO FRIDAY, 9 SEPTEMBER 2022, 07:38

Over the course of the past 24 hours, there were over 15 instances of desertion from the Russian Armed Forces.

Source: General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Facebook

Quote: "Intelligence reports indicate that certain enemy units have suffered substantial losses.

The occupiers are trying to evacuate the wounded personnel and damaged military equipment to areas in the vicinity of Vilkhuvatka and Borodoiarske [Balakliia district, Kharkiv Oblast].

Military personnel of the occupying forces disguise themselves as civilians, desert, and are attempting to return to the territory of the Russian Federation."

Details: The information obtained by the General Staff indicates that there have been more than 15 instances of desertion over the course of the past 24 hours alone.