Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

That’s wild, I wonder if there were troops in the back.

There was another post yesterday with like 3-4 sunk in a different river area… lots of bodies. I wondered if they got ambushed or the crews were* that inept…

They are supposed to be able to operate in rivers and maybe even coastal water… I guess the reality is probably that the bmps are older than most of us are and after some use/combat can no longer function as designed

Pretty amazing really

Superstar
Daps
Ukraine is gonna fukk around and gain undeniable air superiority.

How do A-10 Warthogs perform in the cold? :banderas:
Artic-A-10-Landing.jpg

Superstar
Daps
It's ridiculous really, sometimes I think it must be because we in the west get only one side of the news but the L's just keep stacking for Russia :ohhh:
All these years of appeasing Putin were based on a very flawed idea of their military capabilities it seems.

Pentagon releases will mostly say that we’re weaker or worse off than we really are. Just assume the talking head news personalities and policy makers don’t understand the context of the things they’re talking about, especially if they don’t have hands on experience. It was clear this was going to happen for a while. Anything Russia says is to keep their poverty stricken population from eating them. They know we know that they function about as good as a soup sandwich.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Pentagon releases will mostly say that we’re weaker or worse off than we really are. Just assume the talking head news personalities and policy makers don’t understand the context of the things they’re talking about, especially if they don’t have hands on experience. It was clear this was going to happen for a while. Anything Russia says is to keep their poverty stricken population from eating them. They know we know that they function about as good as a soup sandwich.
The Usual Suspects Verbal Kint GIF - The Usual Suspects Usual Suspects  Verbal Kint - Discover & Share GIFs