Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Young @Orbital-Fetus isn't alone in his prediction

But I called it first...
gj5nawm_d.webp

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Reading up on the Ukrainian counter offense it actually sounds like it would be risky, and possibly reckless, against a competent army that could re-supply their lines quickly. But the Russian logistics and supply lines have been so bad they’ve been unable to respond, so far. Just a stunning military failure that still surprises me 7 months after this farce began. It really looks like Russia cannot turn things around.

At this pace Russia will lose Crimea at some point next year.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Reading up on the Ukrainian counter offense it actually sounds like it would be risky, and possibly reckless, against a competent army that could re-supply their lines quickly. But the Russian logistics and supply lines have been so bad they’ve been unable to respond, so far. Just a stunning military failure that still surprises me 7 months after this farce began. It really looks like Russia cannot turn things around.

At this pace Russia will lose Crimea at some point next year.
It's ridiculous really, sometimes I think it must be because we in the west get only one side of the news but the L's just keep stacking for Russia :ohhh:
All these years of appeasing Putin were based on a very flawed idea of their military capabilities it seems.