Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Digesting more of the Dugin attempt. I don't see any motive Ukraine had for pulling off an attempt in the heart of Russia itself while they are busy fighting a war. Now does that mean Ukraine DIDN'T DO IT, no, it's just I don't see the cause... if this was more of someone higher up in the inner circle, then yes.

One has to think that this was Putin's handywork (either paranoid or just using him to be a Martyr of sorts), or this is faction that is positioning itself to get rid of Dugin because of some reason. Either that or he pissed someone off with his own contacts, because when you plan a car bomb... you want to know the itinerary and who is going into what car. Dugin, despite whom he was, didn't sound like someone of high importance... so you wouldn't be able to pick up that information easily.

It had to be someone he knew.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Digesting more of the Dugin attempt. I don't see any motive Ukraine had for pulling off an attempt in the heart of Russia itself while they are busy fighting a war. Now does that mean Ukraine DIDN'T DO IT, no, it's just I don't see the cause... if this was more of someone higher up in the inner circle, then yes.

One has to think that this was Putin's handywork (either paranoid or just using him to be a Martyr of sorts), or this is faction that is positioning itself to get rid of Dugin because of some reason. Either that or he pissed someone off with his own contacts, because when you plan a car bomb... you want to know the itinerary and who is going into what car. Dugin, despite whom he was, didn't sound like someone of high importance... so you wouldn't be able to pick up that information easily.

It had to be someone he knew.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This leads into why I've always felt the hard right's claims to despise State Communism on some sort of intellectual basis are a joke. Of course they hate each other but only because they're beefing over the same territory. It ain't ideological, they're two peas in a pod. Putin moved so seemlessly from being an agent of the Communist state to being the world's more prominent right-wing influencer and I doubt he had to change a single one of his core beliefs, he just put on different window dressing. They're both just about exerting all the militant authoritarian control they can muster in order to defend "their people", with "their people" being defined by whoever they happened to be born among.

Same with pro-violence Islamic Militants and pro-violence Christian Imperialists - literally the exact same mindset just with different allegiances.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

FatcC75XEAMAA1M

FatcC8tXwAIYky9