Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

FatcC75XEAMAA1M

FatcC8tXwAIYky9

This is wild

Russia will just continue to repeat its mistakes it looks like

Superstar
Daps
Was it reported that Dugin was supposed to be in that car? Because if not, I can see this as possibly Putin ordering this as a warning. With Ukraine going so badly, and Putin getting paranoid, I wouldn't be surprised if he suspected some of his inner circle plotting against him and seeing some of his closest friends disagreeing behind his back.

Either way I am not surprised that the higher ups are feeling the heat now.

I read this morning that he changed cars at the last minute, while she stayed in the original.

Superstar
Daps
Breh what are you posting? Russian civil war agitprop :dwillhuh:? Don’t just be posting it if it’s not legit wtf is going on in Russia:skip:

:blessed::ohlawd::banderas::noah:
That old cloak and dagger/(real)spy craft shyt is coming to a TV set near you, behind the red curtain. Featuring old familiar headlines such as “*******oyev was found to have accidentally fallen out of a 3rd story window after accidentally garroting himself…” and “*******ovich was found floating face down in the Volga river after accidentally shooting himself 9 times in the back of the head follow accidental self immolation…” but x10. Chechnya may heat up quick if this doesn’t get under control

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
they called me crazy, an idiot, a fool when i said it from the shadows.

but then there was talk of a Southern Offensive, again they mocked my predictions.

Black Sea all but locked down. Snake Island? Ukraine will take that.
embargo? nah, Ukraine is slinging that grain.
bridges, you say? yeah, cross that bridge Ivan.
Russian civilians are fleeing Crimea back to the mainland but Russia is closing the bridge forcing people to stay.
and then the HIMARS...

Crimea by October.
gj5nawm_d.webp