Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They really going to try and take Crimea back? I guess they saw how paper tiger the Russians are and now got some new toys to play with.

Russia better make a move soon because winter is coming in a few months.

It wouldn't surprise me that after all this is over. Ukraine will have mandatory service for men and women. So they're not caught slacking again.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It wouldn't surprise me that after all this is over. Ukraine will have mandatory service for men and women. So they're not caught slacking again.

Yup and yup. To their credit they stopped the 2nd strongest military in the world from conquering their country by themselves. I'm not sure who else can say that.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I thought it was a bluff to force Putin to defend Crimea and remove forces from the east.

They really trying to pull Putin’s ho card?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yup and yup. To their credit they stopped the 2nd strongest military in the world from conquering their country by themselves. I'm not sure who else can say that.
without america's backing they would have been ran over. i salute their courage, but everyone knows the equipment is what's allowing them to push russia's shyt in.

and russia isn't the 2nd strongest military in the world. we were sold lies for years to justify our own military expenditure. now it will be moved fully to china since the russia mask is off completely.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
without america's backing they would have been ran over. i salute their courage, but everyone knows the equipment is what's allowing them to push russia's shyt in.

and russia isn't the 2nd strongest military in the world. we were sold lies for years to justify our own military expenditure. now it will be moved fully to china since the russia mask is off completely.
The people still have to be willing to fight. Afghanistan had 80 billion worth of weapons and still rolled over for the Taliban. You can never replace morale.
Ukrainians are willing to fight so it makes it easier for America.

The concensus prior to war was that Russia was the second best military but of course now we know it's bull.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The people still have to be willing to fight. Afghanistan had 80 billion worth of weapons and still rolled over for the Taliban. You can never replace morale.
Ukrainians are willing to fight so it makes it easier for America.

The concensus prior to war was that Russia was the second best military but of course now we know it's bull.
i was responding to the "by themselves"

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man @orbital had this ending in October with Ukraine winning I was laughing at him but now ...:ohhh: