Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

WTF are you tagging me here? :why:

Be specific, because you say so little in any particular post that I can't tell if you're being an idiot again or not.

I'm serious about this @88m3 , this is a no trolling forum. So are you just using war and death to troll me and pretend I'm associated with a pundit I don't like and views I've never held and quite specifically opposed? Or......what?

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Some of these strikes exceed the range of HIMARS even at the frontline. ATACMS? SOF? :lupe:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WTF are you tagging me here? :why:

Be specific, because you say so little in any particular post that I can't tell if you're being an idiot again or not.

I'm serious about this @88m3 , this is a no trolling forum. So are you just using war and death to troll me and pretend I'm associated with a pundit I don't like and views I've never held and quite specifically opposed? Or......what?

I thought you would find it humorous. I'm not having a go at you if that's what you thought? I disagree with Mearsheimer as well in case you didn't realize that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I thought you would find it humorous. I'm not having a go at you if that's what you thought? I disagree with Mearsheimer as well in case you didn't realize that.

You've been trolling me and posting in bad faith so often recently that it's become impossible to tell.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Some of these strikes exceed the range of HIMARS even at the frontline. ATACMS? SOF? :lupe:

How porous is the front line there? HIMARS are so mobile that it's within the realm of possibility that someone did a speed stealth run down an undefended road if the target was critical enough.

Or the USA might have simply lied about their combat capabilities to catch the enemy unaware.

It would be hilarious if some Ukrainian McGuyver has found a way to soup up HIMARS missiles to get an extra few miles out of them. Like those kids ramping up the clock speeds on a 486.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
More military aid? :snoop: While this country is rotting before our eyes? fukk this shyt.

Military aid approved by the president (as opposed to being passed by Congress) has no impact on the budget. It's just the transfer of material the Pentagon already has. It might not be the correct idea, but I somehow doubt that it has any impact on the country "rotting before our eyes", whatever you mean by that.