Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
So Russia is not Superpower?

Iraq had just invaded and annexed Kuwait successfully so idk what your point is about Iran-Iraq War... Iraq still had one of the largest militaries in the world

If anything Russia should've been able to handle Ukraine like the US did Iraq

The West didn't even really deliver heavy weapons until this month.

:patrice:
america had the right strategy from the start and didnt want to occupy in 91. russia went in to occupy with their worst forces expecting to be greeted nicely. if russia had limited goals or a better strategy, they would be better off now, but instead, started a clusterfukk that gave the west time to help.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Fantastic news and I breathed a sigh of relief when it came through. Crossing my fingers and praying that the ships continue to be allowed to get out there. Thanking God that some of the people involved in this bullshyt still believe in diplomacy.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Fantastic news and I breathed a sigh of relief when it came through. Crossing my fingers and praying that the ships continue to be allowed to get out there. Thanking God that some of the people involved in this bullshyt still believe in diplomacy.

Really is great and I hope they’re able to keep it open no matter what. What really blew my mind it’s that the first shipment is headed for Lebanon where things are still really bad. F24 had a special yesterday where their port still hasn’t been repaired, their grain silos that still stood recently collapsed. I also know some earlier shipments that were stolen and made it out went to Syria. Kinda crazy that Russia has been directly f’ing their allies over these past months.