Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Chef

All Star
Daps
Damn they castrating captured Ukrainian troops. WTF I hate war.

:damn:

Ukrainian Intelligence already ID’d the guy who did the mutilation. Exposed his name, rank, address, IG, passport, everything. Now you have the story of the POW camp massacre. Ukraine is about to channel their inner Mossad.

On the barbarism, I’m reading a book about the Red Army during the Second World War name “Ivan’s War” , there’s a term in Russian which I can’t remember right now but the senior officers promoted these type of acts to prevent mutiny.
Russia is gonna leave a shyt load of men and equipment in Eastern Ukraine without support. too many bridges and railways getting taken out by HIMARS.

Russia is creating the perfect pocket for a double envelopment by Ukraine on a nationwide scale...
gj5nawm.png

They’re putting up a pontoon bridge right next the bridge that was peppered by HIMARS.:why:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I wonder how that dude Russell Bentley is doing on the Russian frontlines? For those who didn't know, that's the dude who left America to fight for Russia in the first conflict, and then he posted on his YouTube (which has since been deleted), about how he was going to kill the Nazis. :mjgrin:

Is he growing those Ukrainian Sunflowers?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high