Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been there and done that.

I don't personally give a sh*t about Ukraine or Russia. I only care about the bigger picture, watching a major foe remove themselves from the paint.

Because everything up until this point has given you that impression huh? Stick to both siding and bad faith posting, it's the only thing you're good at.
yeah, it had. he wants a couple former soviet countries to save face, and hes barely accomplishing that. i dont see how that leads to invading nato :yeshrug:

for the record, im not an authority. i could be dead wrong :dead: but im just not seeing it

id rather ukraine surrender and just be a fukkin part of russia, than to escalate our involvement

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
why isnt england putting up way more money than US? this is your continent :childplease:

because Uncle Same has endless war funds and no nation in Europe does.
the US could fund three wars this size and not bat an eye. how do you not understand this?
lemme break it down for you since you don't seem to understand.
at any given time the US is prepared to fight three wars at any place on Earth simultaneously.
that would be way more expensive than funding three Ukraine sized proxy wars.

questions?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yeah, it had. he wants a couple former soviet countries to save face, and hes barely accomplishing that. i dont see how that leads to invading nato :yeshrug:

for the record, im not an authority. i could be dead wrong :dead: but im just not seeing it

id rather ukraine surrender and just be a fukkin part of russia, than to escalate our involvement

tell another nation to lay face down and pull down their pants, brehs...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why isnt england putting up way more money than US? this is your continent :childplease:
We do what we can and supply arms etc,

But you always love to tell me about how much your economy dwarfs the UK, so keep sending that war aid.

:mjgrin:

Superstar
Daps

The problem is that history shows that they won’t just be a part of Russia. This has happened over and over again. They murk everything into submission then they keep murking everything when they feel like it. Chechnya is the biggest example of this very same game plan. They cut out a notch as a future launching pad. They come up with a random reason to invade, then they knock everything down, rape, pillage, play skeet shoot with the babies, find a military aged males and kill them. They’ll take all the money put everybody to work and all the production goes back to Russia. A lot of the former satellites are doing relatively well on their own. Why would they want to go back to being serfs.

There’s no issue with them fighting back. The money given to them is already spent, the equipment they’re being given was just going to sit their until it was playfully expended at a range. Why the hell would they surrender? To be like Chechnya, Daegestan, the Tajiks? Being a Russian satellite is not what you seem to think it is.

Nothing is going to escalate and if it ever does it will end with Russians doing what they always do and going back within they’re own borders. They’re a weak version of imperial Japanese if they never changed their culture. It never had anything to do with NATO.

Russia is that snot nosed kid in 3rd grade, named Romello, who’s mother cusses him out cause he looks too much like his father, and he randomly punches other kids in the face for no reason.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is that history shows that they won’t just be a part of Russia. This has happened over and over again. They murk everything into submission then they keep murking everything when they feel like it. Chechnya is the biggest example of this very same game plan. They cut out a notch as a future launching pad. They come up with a random reason to invade, then they knock everything down, rape, pillage, play skeet shoot with the babies, find a military aged males and kill them. They’ll take all the money put everybody to work and all the production goes back to Russia. A lot of the former satellites are doing relatively well on their own. Why would they want to go back to being serfs.

There’s no issue with them fighting back. The money given to them is already spent, the equipment they’re being given was just going to sit their until it was playfully expended at a range. Why the hell would they surrender? To be like Chechnya, Daegestan, the Tajiks? Being a Russian satellite is not what you seem to think it is.

Nothing is going to escalate and if it ever does it will end with Russians doing what they always do and going back within they’re own borders. They’re a weak version of imperial Japanese if they never changed their culture. It never had anything to do with NATO.

Russia is that snot nosed kid in 3rd grade, named Romello, who’s mother cusses him out cause he looks too much like his father, and he randomly punches other kids in the face for no reason.
if the UK and germany cant handle this, then maybe nato really is a fukkin obsolete idea :yeshrug:

i mean im sorry, but why cant the EU shut this down without dragging us into it? they're really that fukking weak and helpless? because that means trump was right about them taking america for granted :dead:

Superstar
Daps
if the UK and germany cant handle this, then maybe nato really is a fukkin obsolete idea :yeshrug:

i mean im sorry, but why cant the EU shut this down without dragging us into it? they're really that fukking weak and helpless? because that means trump was right about them taking america for granted :dead:

Nobody really dragged us into it. The US has been watching Russia cut these “ Russian speaking separatists” notches out, worldwide, for a while. When they did it to Ukraine in 2014 the US started selling shyt to Ukraine to keep them independent. We more so talked everybody else into getting involved. German is already spinning up.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Most people don't realize (bc our educational system doesn't do a good job of teaching contemporary history/politics) that the US doesn't actually want the germans/UK/NATO countries to be militarily self sufficient. So yes, the "NATO isn't contributing a fair share" is a great talking point, but US national security for the last 70 years is based on the US as the "indispensable" and "unchallenged" military power. THAT is why past administrations never gave europeans shyt for not increasing military budgets. If europeans no longer rely on US military might, we have lost a lot of leverage.