Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Yzak

All Star
Daps
1. Please put links to the news sources you were consuming. I want to see how bad the propaganda is.

2. Which countries would benefit from leaving NATO? Explain why?

3. NATO keeps countries allied and prevents any nation even holding the idea of starting conflict with the European countries we are allied with. Less confrontation with our Allies = less chance any conflict gets to the point that our people in the military have to die on foreign soil. Less chance of conflicts that will fukk with the economy that the black community relies on.
You think NATO is a force of good for Black people globally? :mjlol:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Read about the Dirlewanger Division from WW2, this is what the Wagner group are/were for the Kremlin, either in Russia or abroad in developing countries

fukk both sides, Ukraine was kinda milking the situation, can't blame em but blue and yellow look awful together :manny:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
What does where I was born gotta do with NATO being a force of evil?
So basically you’re a contrarian fakkit? Got ya. How will Russia help you and (I’m assuming you’re black but you probably aren’t) black Americans? How will “NATO losing” help us? Why does there need to be parity for the alliance YOU and all of US are apart of? Would an alternative of CHINESE (use, abuse, and hate black people across the globe), Russians (neo nazi cacs that torture the few black people in Russia and Africans in various countries they operate out of), Spicy CACs (that oppress the black community in their country and keep them in “favelas”) and Curry CACs (self explanatory. Hate brown skin and anything darker than them) help black people? How? These people are antiblack IN America and abroad. Are they going to change their tune if they take over as the new alliance to lead the world?

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
So basically you’re a contrarian fakkit? Got ya. How will Russia help you and (I’m assuming you’re black) black Americans? How will “NATO losing” help us? Why does there need to be parity for the alliance YOU and all of US are apart of?
You're a fukking retard lmao

Do you not understand why a good amount of countries have stayed neutral or outright supported Russia?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Do you not understand why a good amount of countries have stayed neutral or outright supported Russia?

Be weary of supposed Black people who vehemently support the legacy of colonial powers :mjpls:
What country is your family in…

Is there a reason you won’t say where you were born?

I swear you foreigners try to co opt black American interests. Like the politics that benefit you are the same ones that benefit us.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

No argument. Your boys getting they shyt pushed back by old NATO weapons, fakkit :umad:
Be weary of supposed Black people who vehemently support the legacy of colonial powers :mjpls:
Ban bet I’m black

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:russ::mjlol::russell:

GMO foods eating schmucks are a retarded bunch.

I repeat: stop tagging me in these threads - most of you are too retarded to converse with.

Let me leave you idiots with a Tweet from Ukraine’s Chief Propagandist:

STOP TAGGING ME IN THESE THREADS.