Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but Putin going out like a bytch.

What exactly was his motive with this ukraine shyt? Because even if you wanna argue and say this is a "proxy war" Russia should be able to hold its own against DIII Ukraine..

Him and Trump crashing out off pure Ego.
trump told him to invade ukraine and embarrass biden, only the opposite has happened

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This has stroing WW3 implication and I'm legit concerned about my son in NYC...:francis:

If you think that crazy Russian with ICBM nukes pointed at the US east coast won't push that button you a damn fool...

He will 100% blame the CIA for this Wagner shyt and use that as justification...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putin just can't have a sit down with Wagner or decide to abruptly end the war. That would show MAJOR weakness.

He's a dead man. There's really no way out for him.

This is actually a scary scenario when you add in nuclear weapons.
they cant nuke ukraine or themselves, thats just stupid. the real danger is those nukes getting sold during the chaos

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
1. The whole hypersonic missile shyt, thought they had better missiles and defense.

2. Gives people courage and hope that NATO can be pushed out of their countries

How does NATO beating Russia help us? You want NATO to remain the only global power and exert their will forever?
1. Please put links to the news sources you were consuming. I want to see how bad the propaganda is.

2. Which countries would benefit from leaving NATO? Explain why?

3. NATO keeps countries allied and prevents any nation even holding the idea of starting conflict with the European countries we are allied with. Less confrontation with our Allies = less chance any conflict gets to the point that our people in the military have to die on foreign soil. Less chance of conflicts that will fukk with the economy that the black community relies on.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This has stroing WW3 implication and I'm legit concerned about my son in NYC...:francis:

If you think that crazy Russian with ICBM nukes pointed at the US east coast won't push that button you a damn fool...

He will 100% blame the CIA for this Wagner shyt and use that as justification...

Stop being scared

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The Fukin Prophecy

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they cant nuke ukraine or themselves, thats just stupid. the real danger is those nukes getting sold during the chaos
Nuking Ukraine is not the concern...

They have ICBM laced with nuclear warheads and nuclear submarines capable of striking the US east coast...

He won't go down without giving the order to launch those missiles...

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
1. Please put links to the news sources you were consuming. I want to see how bad the propaganda is.

2. Which countries would benefit from leaving NATO? Explain why?

3. NATO keeps countries allied and prevents any nation even holding the idea of starting conflict with the European countries we are allied with. Less confrontation with our Allies = less chance any conflict gets to the point that our people in the military have to die on foreign soil. Less chance of conflicts that will fukk with the economy that the black community relies on.
According to Putbrehs, Russia is a safe haven for black people although they are no stranger to violence against black foreigners.

USSR had African citizens living there with no issues :comeon:

RF is fighting to stop Nazis while promoting Wagner Nazis in their ranks

Russia was never engaged in the TransAtlantic Slave Trade (only because they were poor and geographically couldn’t participate in it. They would have if they were able to hence no colonies in America)

Africa is being destroyed and plummeted by the West (Wagner is supplying and funding Civil Wars in various African countries, and slaughtering whole villages probably raping and killing at will while securing resources for Russia. Neocolonialism?)