Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Daps

Yall believe him?

Nah. They was blasting planes and copters out the sky. Wagner could have reached Moscow if they really wanted it.

Instead they out here like Namond in the Wire talmbout "I didn't want it i didn't want it :mjcry: "

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Nxgga hid all weekend, now he back out here talking tough :laff:

Ain't nothing he can say to walk back that L. They made this fool and all his body doubles go into hiding :laff:
Look at my post above you. My bet is he is brining charges on Prig because he looks weak as fuxk. Or he already got got and Putin going to report it.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Nah. They was blasting planes and copters out the sky. Wagner could have reached Moscow if they really wanted it.

Instead they out here like Namond in the Wire talmbout "I didn't want it i didn't want it :mjcry: "

IMO Putin couldn’t shoot at or drop bombs on Wagner. The international outrage would have hit him harder than the Ukraine war.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nxgga hid all weekend, now he back out here talking tough :laff:

Ain't nothing he can say to walk back that L. They made this fool and all his body doubles go into hiding :laff:
It’s crazy to me that people like this hold so much power on this planet.

Dude literally “ejecto-seato-cuhh” on the entire city then bounced back when things winded down only to pop more shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is even going on? It seems like cats thought something was happening and now it seems as if something changed.

What changed?
What changed is Putins power has been subverted on this scale for the first time ever. He's losing the most competent part of his military and he was forced to publicly accept a deal that made him look extremely weak.

This is a significant crack in his grip on power and could be the beginning of the end. Its Russia, someone is plotting on his head right now

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
nHDYB9O.jpg