Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
People are speculating now that fat boy might’ve stolen some nukes and that’s why they left him alone lol

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Trajan , this is what i meant before. All these people are being rounded up globally. And you best believe their families are next. Keep in mind these guys werent even involved in ukraine or the coup, but they are all going to torture chambers.

Prigozhin's Men in Syria Reportedly Detained as Putin Cracks Down on Wagner​

BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN ON 6/28/23 AT 7:36 AM EDT

Members of Yevgeny Prigozhin's Wagner Group have reportedly been detained in Syria as Russian President Vladimir Putincracks down on the paramilitary outfit over its mutiny attempt.

The head of a Wagner Group unit was apprehended by Russian military police in the city of As-Suwayda in southwestern Syria, and three high-ranking Wagner Group commanders were detained at Syria's Khmeimim Air Base, Russian newspaper Kommersant reported, citing the Saudi-owned news channel Al-Hadath.

And this is why that dumb ass shouldve finished what he started. Its rare that a killler can be so naive. There was no version of events where him or any of his comrades were going to survive after he declared a coup. :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People are speculating now that fat boy might’ve stolen some nukes and that’s why they left him alone lol
That's impossible, well not impossible but highly improbable. If he stole nukes and the US knew it all steps would've been taken to secure the nukes.

and other than a nuke mine or dirty bomb he couldn't do much with them.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's impossible, well not impossible but highly improbable. If he stole nukes and the US knew it all steps would've been taken to secure the nukes.

Also the infrastructure to use a nuke is too complicated for a small outfit like Wagner. Colibrehs are treating strategic nuclear weapons like push start Kia(s). :mjlol:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞

I definitely think he could’ve taken them but no not use them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wonder why hasn't Yev fell out a window yet?

Russia is getting their asses kicked by the Ukes but they can take down Wagner with precision.
Probably because of Belarus

I was thinking a lot of these people need to just start staying in 1 floor homes, Russians love tossing people out of windows :mjlol:

And I don’t think Wagner fukking with them now and vice versa. Putin looking weak and now hacking groups attacking their own infrastructures

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Wagner alive and kicking.

Think Russia is giving up it's power in Africa brehs.

Either he made a deal with Yev or will get Yev out of the way and keep the Wagner brand.

No word of any major breakthoughs in Ukraine despite the Wagner pull out.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think Russia is giving up it's power in Africa brehs.

Either he made a deal with Yev or will get Yev out of the way and keep the Wagner brand.

No word of any major breakthoughs in Ukraine despite the Wagner pull out.
They had already left the frontlines weeks ago breh.