Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Be a lib and root for the guy who helped rig a us election bruhs

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

WOAT thread with all WOAT takes in Coli history. Thread needs to be in the rafters.

Thread exemplifies how propagandised most people are & how logic is becoming a lost art.

“Read more, learn more, change the globe.” – Nas

These two fukking clowns...
How does it feel to wake up stupid every day.
How does it feel to repeatedly be proven wrong.
How does it feel to know that what you are saying is laughed at.

Clowns doing clown shyt, yall... 🤡

Zero respect.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why don’t you? Why do you think the US will risk a conventional war with China when the US never did with the USSR?

There was no need to fight Russia. They were just “fighting” for influence around the world. Why in the hell would there have been a war? They weren’t trying to take over each other’s countries or resources. shyt wasn’t that serious.

Do you know what the fallout would be for any country to use a nuclear weapon in 2023? Y’all be saying “nuclear war” like it’s just regular ass bombs or missile strikes. It’s a reason none have been used in a battle since WW2.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Why do y’all think everything will end in a nuclear war :dead:
because thats what theyve been told for so long

if that wasnt true, it would bother them more

everyone wants to play the "rebel" trope without realizing it was fashioned for them in the first place

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
There was no need to fight Russia. They were just “fighting” for influence around the world. Why in the hell would there have been a war? They weren’t trying to take over each other’s countries or resources. shyt wasn’t that serious.

Do you know what the fallout would be for any country to use a nuclear weapon in 2023? Y’all be saying “nuclear war” like it’s just regular ass bombs or missile strikes. It’s a reason none have been used in a battle since WW2.

I think you suffer from a lack of reading comprehension. If you read my post, you’d insinuate that war between China and the US is unlikely *because* of the risks of nuclear war.

This is what I wrote below, which you quoted. Read it again, slowly:

China isnt ready yet and direct military confrontation with America inevitably means nuclear war.

They think, at the very least, so long as Taiwan isn’t recognized as independent/sovereign, that it’ll inevitably become there’s in 100-200 years

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

I'm inclined to say that the West should move forward as if nukes are off the table. Putin will drop a nuke if that's what he decides to do and there is little to nothing anyone can do to stop that so why let that determine your actions. Keep going with the conventional warfare full throttle. If Putin does drop a nuke then all bets are off. I actually doubt that the response would be nuclear. The world would be shown the most spectacular display of orchestrated destruction in all of human history.

It's been said before but it bears repeating, Ukraine is using weapons the West just pulled out of the couch and Russia can't deal with that. Forget NATO. If the US alone decided to unleash it's full wrath on Russia it would be a lopsided mess.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I'm inclined to say that the West should move forward as if nukes are off the table. Putin will drop a nuke if that's what he decides to do and there is little to nothing anyone can do to stop that so why let that determine your actions. Keep going with the conventional warfare full throttle. If Putin does drop a nuke then all bets are off. I actually doubt that the response would be nuclear. The world would be shown the most spectacular display of orchestrated destruction in all of human history.

It's been said before but it bears repeating, Ukraine is using weapons the West just pulled out of the couch and Russia can't deal with that. Forget NATO. If the US alone decided to unleash it's full wrath on Russia it would be a lopsided mess.

How do you know the bolded above is true? This sounds very Barry Goldwater.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Russia has been third world status in a lot of ways outside of military power. But now with the leadership imploding it is looking like Sudan.

What type of goofy country allows mercenaries when they have a standing army and govenrment. This shyt should have been predictable. That's why mercenaries are usually seen as belonging to no one. No state

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Russia has been third world status in a lot of ways outside of military power. But now with the leadership imploding it is looking like Sudan.

What type of goofy country allows mercenaries when they have a standing army and govenrment. This shyt should have been predictable. That's why mercenaries are usually seen as belonging to no one. No state

Yes, I was remarking to a friend that yesterday looked very much like the current Sudanese civil conflict

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps

Blackwater (company) - Wikipedia

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
How do you know the bolded above is true? This sounds very Barry Goldwater.

There would be no need to respond with nukes. Nukes were created for one reason. Destroying cities. All that other shyt about tactical nukes or nuking a fleet at sea are just other things they thought of afterwards. The same ends can be met by means of conventional explosives without turning large swaths of land into radioactive no go zones for generations. It simply makes no sense.

And so far as your Goldwater analogy goes, If I'm coming off as hawkish that's because there is a war going on. :skip: A war that Ukraine did not start. A war that threatens allies of the nation I live in. So yes, unleash the flutes on these Russian fukks. Take them apart to the point that they are irrelevant on the world stage for the next 50 years and if they act up again it's boot on neck time...again.

Russia brought this upon itself. They dealt it out so now they gotta take it. Turns out they can't do either well and that's why I feel the US would wipe the floor with Russia in under a week. It would be silly.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
There would be no need to respond with nukes. Nukes were created for one reason. Destroying cities. All that other shyt about tactical nukes or nuking a fleet at sea are just other things they thought of afterwards. The same ends can be met by means of conventional explosives without turning large swaths of land into radioactive no go zones for generations. It simply makes no sense.

And so far as your Goldwater analogy goes, If I'm coming off as hawkish that's because there is a war going on. :skip: A war that Ukraine did not start. A war that threatens allies of the nation I live in. So yes, unleash the flutes on these Russian fukks. Take them apart to the point that they are irrelevant on the world stage for the next 50 years and if they act up again it's boot on neck time...again.

Russia brought this upon itself. They dealt it out so now they gotta take it. Turns out they can't do either well and that's why I feel the US would wipe the floor with Russia in under a week. It would be silly.

I just urge caution regarding assumptions about the risks of nuclear warfare

I don’t want to die for Ukrainians; similar to how black Americans didn’t necessarily want to die because of Gavrilo Princip
:hubie: