Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Which way is our favor tho :dwillhuh:? Have y'all weighed the possibility of an unstable Russia?

Too much people with bread for Russia to totally go to shyt.

Ideally it’d be a “free” and fair election process.

Again everybody itt including me doesn’t really know whats gonna happen. We’re just spitballing if anything

But I personally hope Russia eats shyt publicly for decades to come with China in the cut as well

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
America is already right next door to them

im not going to ridicule you but you are taking a way to shallow look at geopolitics

China may act like they dont like us, but i promise you they love our business. What they dislike is lack of control.

As far as resources and the assumption foreign powers will waltz into Russia and pilfer its natural resources is foolishness. Times change and what people need will keep changing too

furthermore, I am willing to bet that North Korea will change over time due to reasons most wont fathom.

Proverbs 18:10

As evidenced here by Blinkens visit with Pooh. We're by far their biggest trading partner

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Too much people with bread for Russia to totally go to shyt.

Ideally it’d be a “free” and fair election process.

Again everybody itt including me doesn’t really know whats gonna happen. We’re just spitballing if anything

But I personally hope Russia eats shyt publicly for decades to come with China in the cut as well
See the downfall of the CCP. Too many oligarchs with shyt to lose for them to allow infighting and disorder.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Similar trajectory of some posters here. Lol. The issue is these people suck up Russian propaganda because they are so afraid taking in western/NATO propaganda.
ca4

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
See the downfall of the CCP. Too many oligarchs with shyt to lose for them to allow infighting and disorder.

I’ve been telling people for awhile now that India is the country to really watch out for

China gonna have they lil honeymoon phase of being “number one” but it’ll last as long as my Pirates do in the playoffs :mjcry: