Daps
a9qOAbL_460swp.webp

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Remind me when that white fakkit drops dead I’ll be rubbing in these losers faces

Hopefully mutual assured destruction is the end result. But knowing US, we’ll probably try and put our finger on the scale in our favor

In theory at least
Which way is our favor tho :dwillhuh:? Have y'all weighed the possibility of an unstable Russia?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If I was ukraine, I'd push straight to moscow.

You got them right where you want them.

Ad other posters have said. Finish them.

Give putin his dream of reuniting Russia and Ukraine
This is like saying Bush should’ve pushed forward to Baghdad during the Gulf War. Why? Cause Schwarzkopf wanted to? Powell and the rest of the sane members of the cabinet knew it held no strategic interest PLUS him in power prevented the ayatollah and the rest of the Iranian crazies from creating a larger scale war and creating more instability in the region. Chess my nikka

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Is this Wagner capable? What are the realistic chances Wagner does hurt Russia bad
I think the tip Prigozhin got was there will be little resistance from the Russian military.

Putin and 'nem fled, so really if he can occupy Moscow then he wins.

The question will be, will Prigozhin been the new leader, he's already been teasing it on his telegram channel. And if he's the leader, what type of leader will he be? He's been hell on Africa.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is like saying Bush should’ve pushed forward to Baghdad during the Gulf War. Why? Cause Schwarzkopf wanted to? Powell and the rest of the sane members of the cabinet knew it held no strategic interest PLUS him in power prevented the ayatollah and the rest of the Iranian crazies from creating a larger scale war and creating more instability in the region. Chess my nikka

Then Bush Jr. said fukk all that and big dikked his way into Bhagdad.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was ukraine, I'd push straight to moscow.

You got them right where you want them.

Ad other posters have said. Finish them.

Give putin his dream of reuniting Russia and Ukraine
i would say regain all the territory you've lost in eastern ukraine, going into russia is not even a option right now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think the tip Prigozhin got was there will be little resistance from the Russian military.

Putin and 'nem fled, so really if he can occupy Moscow then he wins.

The question will be, will Prigozhin been the new leader, he's already been teasing it on his telegram channel. And if he's the leader, what type of leader will he be? He's been hell on Africa.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS