RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Still drunk from last night?

Only time Shill was mentioned in this thread involved the uranium deal w Russia and Assanges bias against her.
Which makes sense given that this is not a thread about her or the election :dahell:

You must have confused "Higher Learning" with "Hillary".... this is some pretty low quality posting breh.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Wow I just stumbled across this thread, Napoleon still posts? @Ill when are you going to put him on ignore?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Which makes sense given that this is not a thread about her or the election :dahell:

You must have confused "Higher Learning" with "Hillary".... this is some pretty low quality posting breh.

:dahell: Again, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're still drunk from the weekend.

Can you quote the post you're referring to? I don't remember bytching about Shillary in this thread in the last few weeks. The only time she was even mentioned was when I agreed that Assange is biased against her. Thats it.

You're talking about low quality posting yet you're going on about some shyt that Im not even doing in this thread. Stop being a dumb dumb just to be a contrarian to my talking points.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Wow I just stumbled across this thread, Napoleon still posts? @Ill when are you going to put him on ignore?

Probably never. Wether I'm right or wrong, I enjoy arguing/debating. Its one of the reasons I come on this forum. But you do have a point. Arguing with him is like smashing my face into a brick wall over and over and over again.