RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So conjecture then. Got it.
Its not conjecture.

The USA knows who did it, but they play a strange game when it comes to formally acknowledging it so they play with the words.

Remember when the US said NK was behind the sony hack? That was the first time they openly, and controversially, attributed the attack to someone.

If NK relations weren't so bad, the US wouldn't have done it. Its to people who can challenge us, that we don't openly attribute attacks.

its political calculus.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Have you worked in the IC and know this from experience or are you just talking out of your ass?

:jbhmm:
I can't, in one post, recount the amount of hobby knowledge and reading and lectures etc. that i've dived into to learn about how this stuff works and what it means to the world.

So yeah, i've spent most of my time on here showing all the evidence and you all just want the USA to say "russia did it"...when they've ALREADY said it.

This is still in the realm of espionage and if the USA says "this is exactly how it happened" they reveal how much they know and what they can do.

You don't play all your cards. Its stupid.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Its not conjecture.

The USA knows who did it, but they play a strange game when it comes to formally acknowledging it so they play with the words.

Remember when the US said NK was behind the sony hack? That was the first time they openly, and controversially, attributed the attack to someone.

If NK relations weren't so bad, the US wouldn't have done it. Its to people who can challenge us, that we don't openly attribute attacks.

its political calculus.

Could it be possible someone inside the DNC leaked it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I don't believe Trump is literally working for Putin (like some kinda Manchurian candidate) but I do believe Russia wants a Trump presidency and are doing whatever they can to influence this election. Even resorting to cyber-espionage. Trump is just a useful idiot.

I fully agree that Russia wants Trump to win. Its highly in their interest. He's the only person in (potential) power that is even remotely open to the idea of re-thinking the isolation of Russia. He's the only one thats not trying to advance NATO into eastern Europe. European security depends on a stable and cooperating Russia so Trump wanting to better relations is a huge positive, IMO. Wikileaks would release the Hillary emails, DNC hacks and whatever else they've released regardless of Russian involvement. Are they trying to influence our election? Probably, because thats exactly what we would do if that situation developed. How far is their reach though? Even if we assume the Russians are masterminding this entire thing, all they've done is release information at an opportune time to discredit one of our candidates. That candidates own indiscretions are being ignored, the corruption in the DNC is being ignored and people are blaming the probable messenger.

I feel there's an enormous difference between viewing this as being masterminded by Russia versus Russia taking opportune shots when given the ammo by our own people. The first scenario is truly scary. The second is meh. Its a bunch of red scare that shouldn't have happened if our own people did right. IMO, if they were masterminding this, they would pick a candidate that had a much better projection to win this whole thing and actually influence policy. I think they're just taking the opportunity to scare the west into easing sanctions and stopping the incursions into Eastern Europe. Thats been the goal all along. Get the missile defense systems out of Poland & Romania and let Ukraine stay neutral.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This would be a fallacy, if Trump wasn't rife with Kremlin sympathizers.

i'm gonna need you to address this:

Trump adviser’s public comments, ties to Moscow stir unease in both parties

Just finished reading.

I don't view Russia as an enemy so the first few paragraphs are some of the realest shyt and you should question why you disagree other than American hegemony. I feel like this guy is one of Bush and Cheney's guys. Looks like he's trying to capitalize in the oil market and using his money and power to leapfrog into a high-end appointment to further his business goals. Looks like he's making money in the Soviet bloc so it makes sense that his views align with Trumps on better relations with Russia. Cheney and Halliburton made billions by going to war and plundering. This guy seems to want to make his billions by peaceful methods while improving US/EU/RUS relations. I view his business activity as highly nefarious but his politics aren't scary.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Yeah. That fukkboy assange has a major grudge and will start leaking more info as the election approaches.

Again, read this thread. I've documented all of this. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wiki...eful-idiot-germans-agrees-i-was-right.359785/

I've actually posted in that thread...i dont have time to keep up with it. anyways....you provide good info from credible sources.

You should stop saying pompous.things like, "the govt of Germany now sees the light, I read through the tea leaves before anyone else saw it."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That dude pretty much has the top job in print media right?
Yeah. Theres a handful of people you listen to IMO when it comes to national security. Also include people like Carlotta Gall, and even lately Josh Rogin. I could name more people, but you start to pick up on this if you're an avid reader.

He's one of the TOP TOP TOP people.

When he says "sources say" ...you know thats someone in power wanting to be anonymous.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just finished reading.

I don't view Russia as an enemy so the first few paragraphs are some of the realest shyt and you should question why you disagree other than American hegemony. I feel like this guy is one of Bush and Cheney's guys. Looks like he's trying to capitalize in the oil market and using his money and power to leapfrog into a high-end appointment to further his business goals. Looks like he's making money in the Soviet bloc so it makes sense that his views align with Trumps on better relations with Russia. Cheney and Halliburton made billions by going to war and plundering. This guy seems to want to make his billions by peaceful methods while improving US/EU/RUS relations. I view his business activity as highly nefarious but his politics aren't scary.
You've admitted to being born in Russia.

I personally, don't care what his "motives" are...he's too connected with Russian interests financially and politically (I mean seriously, this man has the audacity to bytch about his GAZPROM stock in lieu of sanctions? :dahell: :what:) to be connected to a US Presidential candidate.