RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do we know this is a Russian hack? I don't want to look through this thread.
Twitter told him.

Supposedly the meta data on the files was in Russian, they tracked the leak to an IP on a Russian server, and reportedly the hacks were traced back to two groups of hackers with ties to Russian intelligence.
Part of state espionage is concealing what your capabilities are.

When the US intelligence community says "we know to a certain degree" they know for a fact.

Read between the lines.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

When the US intelligence community says "we know to a certain degree" they know for a fact.

Read between the lines.

Or it means they don't know shyt and are guessing based on the limited info that they have just because it "makes sense".

Americans know all of the Russians capabilities and vice versa. The easiest way to think about Russia is if the US can do it, Russia can to. Which is why i don't put anything past either government.

Again, if the Russians are such masterminds, why wouldn't they mask their IP to a country not named Russia? Its not hard to hide your location if you have the skills needed to hack US government systems.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or it means they don't know shyt and are guessing based on the limited info that they have just because it "makes sense".

Americans know all of the Russians capabilities and vice versa. The easiest way to think about Russia is if the US can do it, Russia can to. Which is why i don't put anything past either government.

Again, if the Russians are such masterminds, why wouldn't they mask their IP to a country not named Russia? Its not hard to hide your location if you have the skills needed to hack US government systems.
Everyone in the white house and congress says russia did it.

on both sides.

And you want to see how covert tools are used to gather this intel? Even after i've shown you how two independent security firms confirmed these facts?

Smarten up.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Everyone in the white house and congress says russia did it.

on both sides.

And you want to see how covert tools are used to gather this intel? Even after i've shown you how two independent security firms confirmed these facts?

Smarten up.

:mjlol: Just like Putin is the puppeteer for Trump right.

Why don't we ask Joe Biden, Vice fukking President of the USA, what he thinks about Trump being Putin's lackey.

Skip to the 6 minute mark. Shiiiet brah YOU posted this video.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just like Putin is the puppeteer for Trump right.

Why don't we ask Joe Biden, Vice fukking President of the USA, what he thinks about Trump being Putin's lackey.

Skip to the 6 minute mark. Shiiiet brah YOU posted this video.

I don't believe Trump is literally working for Putin (like some kinda Manchurian candidate) but I do believe Russia wants a Trump presidency and are doing whatever they can to influence this election. Even resorting to cyber-espionage. Trump is just a useful idiot.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

无名的

Superstar
Daps

Read between the lines.

Have you worked in the IC and know this from experience or are you just talking out of your ass?

:jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State