RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So which theory are you rolling with for this one?

A) he's been a Russian agent all along getting helped up the chain by Russian intelligence

Or

B) he's dumb and not the actual leaker

I'm lost. Help me out here
I can't call it.

Actually, i'm saying there was a theory he was used as a patsy to hide another leaker

And former CIA agents like Bob Baer think he was turned when he was working in Geneva.

I know he's lying though

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Ill @88m3 @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

You all should know these names:

Snowden LIED!!!!

Doesn't this hurt your case? If he was a low level guy then who cares who his puppet master is?

To me, I think he was just a regular guy that worked at the NSA. He moved up the ranks because his computer skills were above par. Once he was at a certain level and got certain clearances, he found some shady shyt that the feds were doing and his conscience told him it was morally wrong and he decided to do something about it. I don't see him being a plant. I just see him walking into something that he didn't like, and he actually had the power to do something about it, and he did. :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Doesn't this hurt your case? If he was a low level guy then who cares who his puppet master is?

To me, I think he was just a regular guy that worked at the NSA. He moved up the ranks because his computer skills were above par. Once he was at a certain level and got certain clearances, he found some shady shyt that the feds were doing and his conscience told him it was morally wrong and he decided to do something about it. I don't see him being a plant. I just see him walking into something that he didn't like, and he actually had the power to do something about it, and he did. :yeshrug:
Again, he couldn't find shyt that he didn't have access to :stopitslime:

Seems like he got guided :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

By MICHAEL J. MORELLAUG. 5, 2016

Photo
05MorellWeb-master768.jpg

Clinton in Pittsburgh, Pa., on Saturday. CreditRuth Fremson/The New York Times
During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president. :wow:

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president. :salute:

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. :banderas: I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security. :whoo:

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument. :russ:

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way.

Mrs. Clinton was an early advocate of the raid that brought Bin Laden to justice, in opposition to some of her most important colleagues on the National Security Council. During the early debates about how we should respond to the Syrian civil war, she was a strong proponent of a more aggressive approach, one that might have prevented the Islamic State from gaining a foothold in Syria.

I never saw her bring politics into the Situation Room. In fact, I saw the opposite. When some wanted to delay the Bin Laden raid by one day because the White House Correspondents Dinner might be disrupted, she said, “Screw the White House Correspondents Dinner.”

In sharp contrast to Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Trump has no experience on national security. Even more important, the character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief. :ohhh::gladbron:

These traits include his obvious need for self-aggrandizement, his overreaction to perceived slights:pachaha:, his tendency to make decisions based on intuition:huhldup:, his refusal to change his views based on new information:ooh:, his routine carelessness with the facts:noah:, his unwillingness to listen to others a:wtf:nd his lack of respect for the rule of law:ahh:.

The dangers that flow from Mr. Trump’s character are not just risks that would emerge if he became president. It is already damaging our national security.

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was a career intelligence officer, trained to identify vulnerabilities in an individual and to exploit them. That is exactly what he did early in the primaries. Mr. Putin played upon Mr. Trump’s vulnerabilities by complimenting him. He responded just as Mr. Putin had calculated.

Mr. Putin is a great leader, Mr. Trump says, ignoring that he has killed and jailed journalists and political opponents, has invaded two of his neighbors and is driving his economy to ruin. :whew: Mr. Trump has also taken policy positions consistent with Russian, not American, interests — endorsing Russian espionage against the United States, supporting Russia’s annexation of Crimea and giving a green light to a possible Russian invasion of the Baltic States. :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.

200.gif

:demonic:

Mr. Trump has also undermined security with his call for barring Muslims from entering the country. This position, which so clearly contradicts the foundational values of our nation, plays into the hands of the jihadist narrative that our fight against terrorism is a war between religions.

In fact, many Muslim Americans play critical roles in protecting our country, including the man, whom I cannot identify, who ran the C.I.A.’s Counterterrorism Center for nearly a decade and who I believe is most responsible for keeping America safe since the Sept. 11 attacks.:leon:

My training as an intelligence officer taught me to call it as I see it. This is what I did for the C.I.A. This is what I am doing now. Our nation will be much safer with Hillary Clinton as president.

Michael J. Morell was the acting director and deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency from 2010 to 2013.

Follow The New York Times Opinion section on Facebook and Twitter (@NYTOpinion), and sign up for the Opinion Today newsletter.

A version of this op-ed appears in print on August 5, 2016, on page A27 of the

@tmonster @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!
@Brown_Pride @Deutsche Bank @cook @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def @Nomadum @Skooby @choc_cardigan @Dirty_Jerz @killacal @midwesthiphop @smitty22 @The Fukin Prophecy @Reality @Atlrocafella @Joe Sixpack @PewPew @Orbital-Fetus @Misanthrope @KidStranglehold @CriticalThought @rapbeats @JahFocus CS @Din0can @Tunez @Tjbenz @Lucky Millionaire @The Taxman @NERO @Shogun @Abso831 @zerozero @BigJohnsons @Reggie Rhodes @KeysT @badhat @Joey Chizzle @Gravity

无名的

Superstar
Daps
He lost me at qualified candidate. That's like saying because I've been an accountant for 30 years, but I embezzled money from my last company, yet I'm still worthy of the CFO job you've considered me for because I have a lot of experience.

By the way... why trust anything from the CIA

:mjlol:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
So you feel you're in a better position to stake that claim than a former head of the CIA and a former head of the NSA.

OKAY.

Their entire careers are built on subterfuge. I'm not saying I'm in a better position. I'm saying I simply don't trust anything these people say.