RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

cook

Banned
Daps
Counter-intelligence experts are random tweets? Word?

CEOs and founders of the leading think-tanks and analysts in intelligence?

Some of you truly don't know shyt about what's being discussed.

yeah but how do you find them? every thread you in you have tweets from people without verified tags, couple thousand followers...etc. you cant possibly follow all these accounts or your timeline would be impossible to follow :jbhmm: im not dissing the content just find it amazing you find all these tweets that seem off the beaten path

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah but how do you find them? every thread you in you have tweets from people without verified tags, couple thousand followers...etc. you cant possibly follow all these accounts or your timeline would be impossible to follow :jbhmm: im not dissing the content just find it amazing you find all these tweets that seem off the beaten path
You could call it a hobby, or how I was raised, but I've always been interested in geopolitics and foreign affairs. Its fascinating to me.

I read tons of sources and I try to at least know the basics about a wide range of topics...and since I think i'm not prone to superstition, I'm able to digest a lot of info and arrive at the truth...whatever that may be.

I could be wrong about everything and I accept that, but in even my amateur reading of history and espionage theres something going on here.

A lot of these authors and accounts are on lists and follow each other. These are the same people writing breaking news stories and analysis. You just have to dive into that pool of knowledge.

cook

Banned
Daps
You could call it a hobby, or how I was raised, but I've always been interested in geopolitics and foreign affairs. Its fascinating to me.

I read tons of sources and I try to at least know the basics about a wide range of topics...and since I think i'm not prone to superstition, I'm able to digest a lot of info and arrive at the truth...whatever that may be.

I could be wrong about everything and I accept that, but in even my amateur reading of history and espionage theres something going on here.

A lot of these authors and accounts are on lists and follow each other. These are the same people writing breaking news stories and analysis. You just have to dive into that pool of knowledge.

So you discover these accounts by yourself, pull the tweets and update breaking news threads every other minute all by yourself? You're a machine breh :wow:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Counter-intelligence experts are random tweets? Word?

CEOs and founders of the leading think-tanks and analysts in intelligence?

Some of you truly don't know shyt about what's being discussed.
who have no bias or agenda for sure:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
who have no bias or agenda for sure:pachaha:
You don't know any international policy wonks off the top of your head by name or by organizational affiliation.

I doubt you even listen to lectures or talks from these institutions.

I doubt you read any white papers or internal documents released by these organizations

I REALLY do this.

You don't.

So without even addressing this continual bullshyt from you in here, lets just have you admit that you have no idea what you're talking about and you lack the prerequisite knowledge to even meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
So without even addressing this continual bullshyt from you in here, lets just have you admit that you have no idea what you're talking about and you lack the prerequisite knowledge to even meaningfully contribute to the discussion.
yo:gladbron::whew:
did you read my diary? :pachaha:appeal to authority and ad hominems are my favorite logical fallacies:mjlol:

make you a deal :sas1:
don't @ mention me in these threads and I will not contribute to them and let you party like like it 1999:pachaha: