RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes they did. Please stop. It is a clear violation of the Constitution.

How do you claim to be patriotic without adhering to the document that establishes your citizenship and rights in the first place?

Seems backwards to me.
I support surveillance on foreign countries. At all costs or efforts.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I support surveillance on foreign countries. At all costs or efforts.

Even if it means the government is committing a crime against its citizens? Even if it means that the actions puts the legitimacy of the government in question, since the aforementioned activities are clear violations of the document which establishes the said government?

Why need protection from foreign countries if the same actions are occurring from our own government?

This "we need to be able to operate outside of the law to stop others from operating outside of the law" logic is extremely dangerous. This is the same argument police, police unions and DAs use.

No thanks.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Its not spying. Its meta data, if we're taking Greenwald's words at face value.

Why don't you post your meta data for all of us to see here?

Just your phone number, who you called, how long you were on the phone with that person, websites you visited, how long you stayed at each site. Your GPS location when you made those calls or visited those sites. You can tell a lot about a person from just meta data.

But it isn't just meta data:

On Wednesday night, Burnett interviewed Tim Clemente, a former FBI counterterrorism agent, about whether the FBI would be able to discover the contents of past telephone conversations between the two. He quite clearly insisted that they could:

BURNETT: Tim, is there any way, obviously, there is a voice mail they can try to get the phone companies to give that up at this point. It's not a voice mail. It's just a conversation. There's no way they actually can find out what happened, right, unless she tells them?

CLEMENTE: "No, there is a way. We certainly have ways in national security investigations to find out exactly what was said in that conversation. It's not necessarily something that the FBI is going to want to present in court, but it may help lead the investigation and/or lead to questioning of her. We certainly can find that out.

BURNETT: "So they can actually get that? People are saying, look, that is incredible.

CLEMENTE: "No, welcome to America. All of that stuff is being captured as we speak whether we know it or like it or not."
Are all telephone calls recorded and accessible to the US government? | Glenn Greenwald

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not sure what would even be surprising about Erdogan giving those orders. Its plausible and highly likely that he ordered the jets to be shot down. Its not the first incursion into Turkish air space and I'm sure he wants to flex his muscle in that region. shyt, Erdogan sent troops into Iraq this week. He gives zero fukks and is fueling the flames of war.

That's a bad thing? /

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean, eventually we're gonna have to redraw the lines from Pykes-Sicot so I guess it might as well be now :yeshrug:

Yeah, I mean we're off a pretty strong start. I don't think there's been as much instability and conflict in the region since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.